Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] WebFOCUS resources: Aviter Books (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
Shingle The WebFOCUS Keysheet is the most up to date (through version 8.02). FOCUS for Windows is fo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio (7.703) connecting to SqlExpress (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
Just checked the ports on SQLEXPRESS. All are set to 8120. This is a simple installation, everything......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio (7.703) connecting to SqlExpress (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
Just did a full install of WebFOCUS 7.7.03. At least the "localhost" is working again. Unfortunately......

No call to Tech Support. I am retired and no longer have a maintenance agreement to justify support.......

Things have now gotten worse. For some reason I have now lost the "localhost" connection. Tomcat is ......

To Babak, Thank you for the suggestion. 1. Launching Report Server from Developer Studio opens an Ex......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Developer Studio (7.703) connecting to SqlExpress (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
I recently changed my SQL server from MS-SQL 2008 to SqlExpress 2012. I have been unable to point th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Using DOWL or DOWK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Change the date format from HYYMDS to another date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
HYYMDS is a DateTime format. AS such it is easily changed to another DateTime forma via simple equal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Column Alias (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
This thread raises several Date related questions. I will try to assist in as many as I can. DATE C......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting on the max value of a field [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
I believe all the DATE functions are included. Some of the character functions might be new. I will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selecting on the max value of a field [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
The function POWER is available by using the double asterisk. If that is what the documentation is r......

Tom, All the functions listed as 8.1 enhancements are in fact part of WebFOCUS (chapter 3). The one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CONVERSION OF MDYY filed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
Robert, A Date type of MDYY often indicates a "SmartDate" datatype field. You may extract individual......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format DateTime as Date Character with "mm/dd/yyyy" format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
Thanks for the feedback. I will update the Keysheet and the dates books to reflect this. For now I'l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Format DateTime as Date Character with "mm/dd/yyyy" format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
FPRINT function was added to WebFocus in release 7.7.01. The newest version of the "Dates" book does......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8.0 ... and Individual Chapters Available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by John W Price
If you are interested in a PowerPoint Show for the Dates book, let us know and we will prepare one a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Keysheet Release 8.0 ... and Individual Chapters Available (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by John W Price
We have now prepared a PowerPoint Show to demonstrate the Keysheet, how to search in the PDF and sam......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentage in Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
Keith, I tried this in 7.7.03 and it had the result shown: SET ONLINE-FMT=PDF TABLE FILE xxxxxxx SUM......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATEDIF Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John W Price
Dan, Your example implies that you are starting with date data stored as a string. On that basis I c......

» Refine Search
» New Search