Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Processing Stpes of a FOCEXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
What are the Processing Steps (phases) of a FOCEXEC? It's something like this: 1. Read a record 2.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Control File for SOX Compliance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
My questions are: does WebFOCUS have the capability of creating that kind of data? If so how? If ......

Discussion Topic  Control File for SOX Compliance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
We send WebFOCUS built data files to outside Agencies, and for SOX compliance need to supply a Contr......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS Double Inserting to DB2 Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
Hi Jason, No just one -INCLUDE, as the first line in the Report FEX's (we have over 600 of 'em). M......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Double Inserting to DB2 Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
I've written a small FEX to track WebFOCUS Report usage by capturing the UserId, FEX Name, and a Dat......

Discussion Topic  Excel Drill Down Error Dialog (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
A WebFOCUS report, in EXL2K format, with drill down capability produces an error dialog box that say......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Environment/System Variables Definitions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
I am looking for documentation on the environemnt / system variables generated by issuing a -? & in ......

Discussion Topic  IBIC_pass Exposes Mainframe Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
We use WebFOCUS client 5.3.2 with a MVS Reporting Server. User authenication at WebFOCUS sign-on ti......

Discussion Topic  Developer Studio Poor Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
Developer Studio runs intolerably slow at my Company. We have 17 application libraries in the Devel......

Discussion Topic  RE: SET All=PASS Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
Hi Alan, I believe the COMPUTEs would do it. However, that is more of a work-a-round. Based on my......

Discussion Topic  RE: SET All=PASS Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
Hi Alan, Thanks for the response, but no. I want to see on the report all ten cars, but only the n......

ET, Yes, I've looked at your sample code and made some modifications to more closely resemble the s......

I want to thank all those who have taken the time to respond to my query. However none of the sugge......

DHagen, Based on your comment that the Define based Join might be the culrpit, I added a TABLE FILE ......

ET, You are exactly right. Not all HOME1 records have a corresponding VALART record, and when HOME......

Tex, HOME1 is a flat file. There is a hard and fast 1-to-1 relationship between HOME1 and HOSUPP a......

Tex, Changed the IF to read: WHERE X2.CANC_CODE EQ 'ACTIVE' OR X2.CANC_CODE EQ MISSING still got th......

Discussion Topic  SET All=PASS Not Working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ed Hogan
Mainframe FOCUS v7.2.5 -*********** SET ALL=PASS JOIN CLEAR * JOIN POL_RES_SEQ WITH POL_NO IN HOME1 ......

» Refine Search
» New Search