Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Graph Looses Title in GIF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
When I output a graph to a GIF I am loosing my Graph title. I need the BY values in the graphs beca......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery Data Grid Output to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
This is what I am trying right now. Although I haven't been able to get the enumerator to work righ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery Data Grid Output to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
Kerry, It's not that we can't export. That does work. We would just like to automatically open th......

Discussion Topic  Visual Discovery Data Grid Output to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
Does anyone have any code to export the Visdis data grid contents to an excel file without doing a d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preload Dashboard Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
Thanks Kerry. I updated my profile. I did see this out there, but this makes every tab in the da......

Discussion Topic  Preload Dashboard Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
I have a dashboard with 5 tabs in it. The tabs don't load until the user clicks on them. Can I pre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
I have found that when you save the MHT if there is only 1 sheet in the spreadsheet when you save it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery - Parabox Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
Is it that there is too many records in the data file that I am loading into the parabox?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Discovery - Parabox Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
I already have a case open for this and I haven't gotten any response yet. I am getting a little de......

Discussion Topic  Visual Discovery - Parabox Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
Is anyone using Visual Discovery & the Parabox? I have having a problemw here the bubbles in the pa......

Discussion Topic  Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
We use an ASP page to re-direct our users to our PUBLIC view. This ASP page is in a IWA enabled vir......

Discussion Topic  Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
We use an ASP page to re-direct our users to our PUBLIC view. This ASP page is in a IWA enabled vir......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOLD a GIF file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
I am not sure if this will apply to you or not, but, we had this same problem. Our reporting server......

Discussion Topic  MRE Report Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
Is there a way to get the focexec name from MRE when a user selects a standard report from the repor......

Discussion Topic  FORMAT GIF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
I am trying to save a graph as a GIF but it is putting a .htm on the file. For example:......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT GIF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
Our reporting server is 5.1 on unix. I saw these documents and we are trying out the IBIJAVAPATH on......

Discussion Topic  Dynamic PDF Bookmarks or TOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
Has anyone created a large PDF and created bookmarks in it or a table of contents? I have a large r......

Discussion Topic  BEA Weblogic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
Is anyone out there using WebFocus integrated with WebLogic?...

Discussion Topic  Right click HTML and output to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
I have read some posts out there on how you can right click your outputed report in the HTML table a......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do YOU develop? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jenn McMaster
I also use Ultra-Edit. I also use the Syntax Highlighting feature of Utlra-Edit and configured it f......

» Refine Search
» New Search