Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED]Setting a Default Range of values with a slider control in HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Can you use Dynamic Slider instead of the static one? Dynamic slider will give you an option to......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem when using LAYOUTRTL in compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, This is a strange Error. My suggestion is to open a case with Tech support....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hide Webfocus calendar image in Webfocus 8.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hello, You can always use Jquery. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time Picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi BabakNYC, I was talking about the HTML composer. Auto prompt doesnt have any time as you and Mar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time Picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi Martin, The calendar widget can give you both Date and Time option if you select the date format ......

Hello Payal, Can you update your signature with the version of WebFOCUS you are using... platform, f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, What do you mean by Server Side? All the Fex are executed on Reporting Server.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [WebFOCUS 8.1.05M] : Where vs Where Totals & Subtotals:Simple vs Subtotals:Recomputed (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Addy
Hi ML, As Waz suggested documentaion on any topic is quite good for WF so do check that: WHERE is f......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues in compound excel report with Graph and Tabular Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, I was able to replicate the issue you are facing. The graphs that you are trying to export to E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Cascading Multi Drill downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi Kishor, As I said earlier.. your code works for me and it could very well be the version issue as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Cascading Multi Drill downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, I ran your code and it works fine. I was able to open all the external URLs fex will obvirously ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Default Segment Names in Automatically Generated Master Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, Try the following code: having "ON TABLE SET EXTRACT ON" will add segment names to your master f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [FAREWELL] : Dave Vissers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
All the best Mate!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] excel report in webfocusv8.2.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Conver the field to Packed Decimal instead of Decimal. That will round the values and hold it. I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Page working on PPRD but not PROD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Page working on PPRD but not PROD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, How are you running this HTML page? Is it part of a protal or are you running it stand alone. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Performance tuning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi, You can use : SELECT CONVERT(varchar, '2019-04-01', 101); to convert you date to Alpha.. This wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Field disappears after DEFINE on hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Hi John, I see the FOCLIST is created twice. Not sure if the new define is getting appended to the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Form in 8204 Portal Not Loading - Shows Blank when I View Frame Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Check in developer tools on chrome to see if there are any errors...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Could not find the permanent hold file after deleted once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Addy
Use WHENCE command to see where the file is. I am guessing you are saving the file as focus. Long ti......

» Refine Search
» New Search