Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (272 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alpha Output Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Thank you also BabakNYC for the explanation....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alpha Output Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Thank you jfr99, that worked!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Alpha Output Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Has anyone run into this before? I have a simple table file request with 24 by fields, no print o......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED WHY DOES IF STATEMENT CAUSE ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
RobertF we have developed a norecords.fex. We add one line of code to the end of all of our reports......

Discussion Topic  RE: htm composer combo box /drop down list limit 5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
From the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]App Studio HTML GUI Editor question regarding Calendar control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Try changing the size of the calendar (larger than 7pt), that may not cut off the months. Add this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]GUI parameter screen built in Dev Studio v7.7.03 does not work in 8.0.08/IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
I agree with you Francis. Coding is best. I have spent months converting our reports from WF7 to W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Removing Blank Line Between Data and Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Have you tried commenting out the style sheet? My first thought is it's something in there causing ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Goodbye to a great IBI tech (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
I would like to wish Barry Solomon all the best in his new adventures as he leaves IBI today. He ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - calendar control JavaScript errors? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
App Studio and the calendar control work fine for me in IE11. The calendar is HUGE though so I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF v8 Source Control?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
We use to use projects and Deploy in Dev Studio but that was deprecated in App Studio.....they said ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Get data from a table and use it as parameter... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chrome returns a different URL than IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to get some -IF/THEN/ELSE IF/THEN logic to work... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio Calendar Control Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Thank you so much Tony for the code. I was having a time trying to get the date picker to appear sm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio Calendar Control Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Francis, We use a style sheet that we created on all of our reports. It basically sets the font an......

Thanks Tony. On first run of the launch page the calendar works great, however, when there is outpu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] App Studio Calendar Control Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
I'm having a problem with the calendar control in App Studio. One; it appears to be a lot larger th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Just upgraded to 8104 with AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
Yes, I have both DS and AS installed on 8. We were told at summit that DS will no longer be support......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Just upgraded to 8104 with AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MAdams1
I feel the need to express my dissatisfaction with IBI deprecating a function used by anyone. I don......

» Refine Search
» New Search