Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (561 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Goodbye WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
I have taken a new job and will not be working in WebFOCUS. Thanks everyone in the community for yo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Which is faster:Filtering data using Oracle procedure or webfocus FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Seems like that would be entirely testable on the RDBMS side. Using SQL Developer (or your Query cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question: How do you set a prompt combo to an 1D array? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Or consider a Dynamic SQL view that calculates these values. MFD will never have to be updated (nei......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question: How do you set a prompt combo to an 1D array? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Sam, You can code a dynamic list of values the following way: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Update masterfile on the fly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Best way to change synonym for a whole group of reports. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Greg, For Max's suggestion, your FEX could look like this. This example would look for MFDs called ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Couple cool, large scale FEX management funzies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
I've got a Susannah name! Me and Frankie Martini are in the same club. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TECHNIQUE] Couple cool, large scale FEX management funzies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Second task was to update a large list of MFDs (6000+) to point from one Data Adapter to another. ......

Discussion Topic  [TECHNIQUE] Couple cool, large scale FEX management funzies (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
I'm on a large project where (among other things) I have had to make 2 specific changes to build my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFINE a single variable inside a FEX after the JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
WHEREs that refer to defined fields are slow. at least that's what our internal Best Coding Practic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Fex's in web Focus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Fex's in web Focus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT

This works with SQL Server (ReportCaster.BOTLDATA.REPORT): Since the payload 'decompiles' to PDF wh......

and to be clear. Is the BLOB a deployment option in WF8 (like the user/credentials database) or is ......

I verified that my Oracle SQL Developer tool, when reading ReportCaster's BOTLDATA.REPORT field has ......

My guess is BLOB for storage too based on the character limits on character fields (even Memo and ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Botsched to retreive file sitting on mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
First off, when you say using BOTSCHED, do you mean you'd like to time this process to run under Rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parse FOCEXEC only (just want the system messages) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Crap. :-( Thanks anyway for confirming. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Parse FOCEXEC only (just want the system messages) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ABT
Not a bad idea, I'll keep this in mind. I've noticed that RECORDLIMIT does not pass any SQL based l......

» Refine Search
» New Search