Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Negative File Size in Report Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
It looks like a symptom of overflow of a 32 bit variable in the underlying code. My guess is there ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Help- Trying to suppress the zeros for the day and Month. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
DEFINE FILE GEORGE FRED/MDYY = 01012008; FOO/A10 = DATETRAN(FRED, '(MDYY)', '(dm/)', 'EN', 10, 'A10'......

Discussion Topic  RE: -Read stops midline (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
Thanks guys, it works now!...

Discussion Topic  RE: -Read stops midline (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
unfortunatly, that does not work because then I get ......

Darin, This didn't work. Am I supposed to do something above this?...

Discussion Topic  -Read stops midline (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
Hello, I have a textfile named TEST.TXT, which contains the following text ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on URL length in hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
IE has a URL limitation of about 2000 characters, firefox and safari are limitless....

Discussion Topic  RE: Webfocus classes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
yes, sorry I was so vauge, I am talking about Developiong Classes and Objects inside of Webfocus...

Discussion Topic  Webfocus classes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
Does anyone know where to find good information on webfocus classes? I found ......

Discussion Topic  RE: user subroutine confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
Thanks Ginny: A problem is that App. A isn't very explicit. If I create a library and compile to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: user subroutine confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
Susannah: Thank you for the reply. Yes, user defined functions are slick - I discovered those a wh......

Discussion Topic  user subroutine confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
Hi: After reading and searching help files and tech docs I'm still really confused about writing an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleteing Amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
Thanks, all. Again, help much appreciated. The goal was to unallocate variables - something like '......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleteing Amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
thanks for the reply rickw, but this does not seem to work for me, after i do "-? &" I can still see......

Discussion Topic  Deleteing Amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
is this possible in WebFOCUS Version 5.3.2? my code is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Efficiency with large tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
Thank you for the helpful comments - much appreciated. Changing 'print *' to 'print needed fields' ......

Discussion Topic  Efficiency with large tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
Assuming two tables: TABLESMALL and TABLEBIG, where TABLESMALL has about 10 records spanning two acc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove Comments from bottom of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
thanks for the post ginny, but that did not fix the problem ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove Comments from bottom of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
im on webfocus ver. 5.3.2 if you did not notice already...

Discussion Topic  Remove Comments from bottom of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jud
Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody had any success taking out the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search