Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (242 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Task error:ibi.jlink.EdaPcb: Pcb2.: ibi.ngxxj.NGException: local error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
I realize this is an old thread but I just had this issue occur today. The same error message was g......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding a pop up window for a drill down report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi Tony, I hope all is well with you. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DATEADD suddenly stopped working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Well I added a line for the holiday file and now it's working correctly. SET HDAY = SBLC So I gues......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DATEADD suddenly stopped working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi All, Can anyone tell me why the following code suddenly doesn't provide the correct date? This ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is there an EXL2K vs EXL07 feature parity chart available? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi All, Is anyone aware of a chart or table listing the features of EXL2K format and what is curren......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio/WebFOCUS from Parallels Desktop 7 on Mac (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi Francis, I know this is a very old thread but are you still having issues with the Win7 and Para......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Test if APP command was successful (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
You don't list your platform in your post but if you are running on a Windows box, you could check f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Inline message from ReportCaster looks horrible in Outlook 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi jgelona, Just to be clear - I am not attaching an HTML file. I am embedding it into the email m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Inline message from ReportCaster looks horrible in Outlook 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi icompute2, In the options dialog box for Outlook 2010 there is no option for disabling Word. Th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Inline message from ReportCaster looks horrible in Outlook 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi All, My company is in the process of upgrading the MS Office suite of software and my mail clien......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kudos to IBI For HTML Composer Webinar Series! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Hi Dan, You link points to the local user group signup page. Was your link supposed to go to the v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert Alphanumeric to 12-hour time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
I've seen that acronym before but not defined in this way. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert Alphanumeric to 12-hour time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Holy Moly Waz!!!! ......

Write yourself a little function that you can call from an "include" whenever you want to convert th......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS is still working...... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Waz, Yes all appears well but we have no Twinkies or Ho Ho's over here so it sure feels like the e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with Muli-Drilldowns from HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
I've only used and seen the "WHEN" attribute coded at the end of the line. You might try moving it t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subhead ? or bust ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Why don't you do a compound report? Split the report into 2 runs and combine it together?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Undefined Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
I was unable to locate much about it either but it 's not related to WebFOCUS. It appears to be a j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BBEdit Language Module (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
Thanks for posting that John. Are you aware if this works with the TextWrangler freebie from the sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report runs in Dev Studio, not in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Norb Eckert
If I'm running a task from Reportcaster that is calling a fex with masters from an application folde......

» Refine Search
» New Search