Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JavaScripting in HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
We do this alot in 7.6.4, but I'm not sure if 7.1.1 has the chaining feature with cacheruntimedata="......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem Creating Anchor URL that contains parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Thanks JG!! Works perfect....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem Creating Anchor URL that contains parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
hello everyone, I'm using -HTMLFORM in my fex to create some html and one of my elements is an anch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Controlling the Max Value in bar or gauge graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Thanks Waz; works perfect....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Controlling the Max Value in bar or gauge graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
I'm creating a series of bar graphs and gauges for a dashboard display. The question I have is can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: STRREP function and numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Thanks to everyone, I saw that it didn't work with a single select and below is how I handle it. -S......

Discussion Topic  RE: STRREP function and numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Thanks Alan, that works perfect!!!!...

Discussion Topic  STRREP function and numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
We have a HTML page that allows a user to select mutiple selections of an AGENT value. Values are 0......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing $ masking behaviour (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Thanks Tom and Frances for your responses, I didn't know if there was a setting to turn it off/on, ......

Discussion Topic  Removing $ masking behaviour (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Hello everyone, We have a lot of parameterized html pages that contain listboxes of codes (Service......

Discussion Topic  RE: "WHERE" vs "IF" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Hello everyone, I am glad this post exists, because it talks to heart of our problem we just discove......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save user input From an HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Linda, We do something similar were we've created a Add/Change/Delete (ACD), fex, which allows our ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running MREXTRACT from dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
We run the mrrextract utility from a dashboard as part of our administration routine whenever we add......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi Select drop down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Ah; I just saw you have a different name than the ID. The above example should have CATEGORY_CODE in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi Select drop down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
This could depend on what the where clause is in your fex. Can you post the fex's where clause. Ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Approaches for allowing users to save their report parameter selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Sorry about the edit box, I'll leave off the less than sign from theinput tag. "INPUT type=file nam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Approaches for allowing users to save their report parameter selections (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
I have created a Javascript save/load routine which works outside of MR and saves a file locally to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Listbox in chain not populating when "+" is in value passed to fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Thanks Bob, I'll take a look at the escape methods and apply it to our HTML. David...

Discussion Topic  RE: Listbox in chain not populating when "+" is in value passed to fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Leah, We are running version 7.6.2 on AIX. The Domain names shouldn't be an issue I think. The dat......

Discussion Topic  Listbox in chain not populating when "+" is in value passed to fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcj
Hello everyone, First time posting here. I have a html page with 5 listboxes in a chain CaceRunTime......

» Refine Search
» New Search