Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  How to Activate an External Index (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
Can somebody please show me an example of how to activate an external Index. I was able to create a ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Using MODIFY command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
Jim, that is correct. I guess one of the major things that confuses me is the multiple instances of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using MODIFY command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
I guess the fixFORM statements occur 3 times for SETOFF, and 4 times for HAULER as the cases were na......

I think you are right. Here is the masterfile... FILENAME=HVPCOST,SUFFIX=FOC, SEGNAME=PERLSEG,SEGTY......

Discussion Topic  Using MODIFY command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
I have a legacy FOCUS report that I am trying to figure out. It uses MODIFY command. I just have a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying strings in an HTML screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
Ooops... Like I said... no HTML experience. Let me try this again... INPUT id=ACCT style="Z-INDEX: ......

Discussion Topic  Displaying strings in an HTML screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
Has anybody have a way around this? When I use the HTML painter to display a string, it cuts off at......

Discussion Topic  RE: Optional parameter passing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
Awesome! Thanks everybody!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Optional parameter passing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
I've seen that -DEFAULT command somewhere before I just can't remember exactly how to use it. Pardo......

Discussion Topic  Optional parameter passing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
I want to EXecute a focexec where a parameter is optional but I keep getting the missing value error......

Discussion Topic  Using define fields to JOIN databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
Can one use a define field for a JOIN statement? It's actually not as simple as that... here's what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC$HOLD error FOC350 (out of space) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
I have now tried both and still got: SYSOUT: ------- SVM4453I RECOVERY TERMINATED: DATA SET PROCESS......

Discussion Topic  FOC$HOLD error FOC350 (out of space) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
I am getting the following message when creating a hold file: 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR LINE 177 IN PRO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date reformatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
That also worked Ginny! Thanks as well!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Date reformatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
Wow! That was amazingly simple. I've seen this function before, but never used it, so I have forgott......

Discussion Topic  Date reformatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
I have a bill date coming from a flat file dataset that I read in using... -READ BILLDAT2 &BILLCONS......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC198) FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE I/O in IBATCH JCL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
I added the ff in my IRUNBATT proc: INTER DD UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(CYL,(1000,100),RLSE),DCB=BLKSIZE=......

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC198) FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE I/O in IBATCH JCL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
First, thanks for all your replies and suggestions. I've tried both suggestions all the way to allo......

I see the FOCSORT DD stmt in our Focus 7.0.9 production sysout for that report and it's set to "UNIT......

Discussion Topic  (FOC198) FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE I/O in IBATCH JCL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ronn
Has anybody experienced getting a "(FOC198) FATAL ERROR IN DATABASE I/O..." error when using the IBA......

» Refine Search
» New Search