Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating JOINS with LDAP Data Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Thanks so much! This approach works well....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating JOINS with LDAP Data Source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
I'm using the LDAP adapter to attempt to report off our AD tree. Any time I attempt to create a JOIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Maintain: Best practices timestamp data type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Yeah, I'm not sure why I didn't explore that first. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Maintain: Best practices timestamp data type (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
I have a maintain application that connects to an MS-SQL database. The user has requested that a ti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain - New Feature Requests Wanted! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Mark, I'm glad there is work being done on a JS grid control. I inherited an application that is p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Maintain: Field defaults to a period when page loads (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Thanks GamP! That did the trick. I guess the Missing attribute was the one thing sticking out abou......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Maintain: Field defaults to a period when page loads (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
What causes a period, or any character for that matter, to default into a field when a page loads wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain Error: Datatypes not supported for comparison operation. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Well by moving the code from behind the event handler to a function on the mnt I was able to workaro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain Error: Datatypes not supported for comparison operation. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson

The entire event handler code is: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain Error: Datatypes not supported for comparison operation. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
I have the following code in an event handler that keeps producing the error "Datatypes not supporte......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXEC in maintain not returning all columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Spot on you nailed it. Thanks for help!!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EXEC in maintain not returning all columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Hi, I call a fex from a maintain app using EXEC and placing the non formatted data into columns in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain execution error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Ok, while messing around with this some more I decided to just try to launch the application with wf......

Discussion Topic  Maintain execution error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
I have an html file used for launching my mnt apps that contains the following code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to close a blank window opens with Maintain app (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Is it possible to control window features when a window is already open? As far as I can tell, if y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain Web Link and Function in the same event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Thanks for your replies, I decided to just write the entire event in JavaScript. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain Web Link and Function in the same event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Thanks for responding Dave, That would work fine, but I do not know how to launch a .fex in a new w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain Web Link and Function in the same event (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Hello All, Is there a way to launch a .fex using a web link from Maintain, and then run a maintain ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting Data lags when launched through Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by brjohnson
Thanks for your help! The timestamp in the call works great. I'm always receiving the latest data.......

» Refine Search
» New Search