Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Charting - controling the labels and Legends (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
My requirement is simple. so I simplified it as much as I could for everyone. Using CAR count model ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active AHTML graphs want to move tool Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
Thank you very much but this has no effect on a graph other than to change the Background color to w......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Active AHTML graphs want to move tool Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
Is there any way to move the Active Graph tool Bar to the bottom of the chart?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Saving WF Reports to Excel 2007 Generates EDASERVE Error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
I had a problem with some special characters in Excel but I was getting blown up in the Excel not we......

Discussion Topic  [Closed]Javascript and HTML composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
Maybe I'm going brain dead but I can't seem to find the js to do this. So if someone can lead me do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Select ALL using Report Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
Hi Jeanna The FOC_NONE will cause WebFocus to ignore or not create anything for the line that it is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened 8310251] How do I supress a blank Across column in Active report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
Sorry Don the sort order is the reason for using the across columns...

Discussion Topic  [Case Opened 8310251] How do I supress a blank Across column in Active report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
SET HIDENULLACRS=ON TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST RETAIL_COST BY CAR ACROSS SEATS AS ' ' COLUMNS '......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I style the Titles of an Across and there associated Grand Totsal Lines ???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
Thank you dan but not the quite what I was looking for. add the following line and tell me how to f......

Discussion Topic  How do I style the Titles of an Across and there associated Grand Totsal Lines ???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
Given the following code How can I style the words retail and Dealer DIFFERENTLY IN THE TOTALS SECTI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED]More data formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
lOOK AT THE FUNCTION BOM...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] nEED TO REPEAT sORT DATA ON LOWER LEVEL SORT BREAK (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
The following code is a sample I want to display all Sort data when Model changes. but not on every ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Running Multi-Framed HTML Page Deffered (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
I have a 2 framed HTML page created using HTML composer. We add one other twist to this using the h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Images not showing up on HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
My question is what Hotfix version are you running we had problems dropping the Arrows from a multi ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff

Discussion Topic  RE: IBI should try this??? A Quarter Century Club (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
JG that would give me another 3 years but I don't think that would count...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph drill will not open in new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
Solution found please referance : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] TARGET='_blank' ignored in Heading drill downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
Thank you Marion The SET TARGETFRAME=HeadFrame Seems to have done the trick for me....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] TARGET='_blank' ignored in Heading drill downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dgraff
I also am interested in the resolution. I drill to a graph from the heading and it opens in the sam......

» Refine Search
» New Search