Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting a Field in Report Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
prefix the title with [SOLVED]...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] image's transparent background is not showing up as transparent in a report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
my image is there in the end of the comment. pls see. Image URL: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] image's transparent background is not showing up as transparent in a report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i have a image with transparent background. but when i use it in a report it doesnt show it. i have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JPG/PNG image in a column with text - PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
image have to be a separate field and the text have to be a separate field. and then show them side ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] remove frame for a chart(image as output) inside a document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
hey pav, the issue that i am trying to fix, is to remove the background not the background frame bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] remove frame for a chart(image as output) inside a document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] remove frame for a chart(image as output) inside a document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
for a chart - i am unable to remove the background frame when i use it in a document. i need them to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]pieProperties suffix doesnt accept img tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i got busy now. so i will work on it later and post the code. for now i will close this discussion ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]pieProperties suffix doesnt accept img tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
thank you fernando. gave me a new route to try. i will try to make it to work on onload and paste t......

thank you. is this the documentation that you are referring to. Read docs here: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]pieProperties suffix doesnt accept img tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i need to display a image in the suffix of pieproperties. and it doesnt work for a img tag, whereas ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Working with existing code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
huh. u caught my mind...thanks i modified now. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Working with existing code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
hey, your question was not clear. And the code is with your own data, so i made my assumption and he......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]double pie chart out of sunburst chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
thank you @hallway. you are awesome. you make answers look simple. someday i will make trip to Salt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]double pie chart out of sunburst chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
thank you @tony A for your write up. it looks nice and i will try to show up to my users to see if i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]double pie chart out of sunburst chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
i have the requirement to build several double pie chart see image sample below. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]realign pie label formatting in pie chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
@Hallway.....sure i ll do...u r one sort of synonymous to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]realign pie label formatting in pie chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by vinodh
@hallway - thank you, you made it look so simple. @waz - i didnt know all these days. now i look a......

» Refine Search
» New Search