Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Expand Collapse Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
jsmark, Thank you for the suggestion. If I was doing a standard subtotal on the first sort by this......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Expand Collapse Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
I’m using 7.7.03. I’ve had a request for a report to show summary level results with an expansion o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] setReport (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] setReport (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
We have a Javascript function in a page that consultants originally provided us. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] multi-line sort by AGAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
Eric, I have no visible sort by columns which is the issue. If you look they are all set to NOPRIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] multi-line sort by AGAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
If you really want to see the code here you go. I tried to cut it down by copying out the subtotal ......

I don't want to be asked to mark this as solved since I don’t believe there is a good solution. T......

I had missed the dummy BY. The dummy By option is not viable regardless of how well it is hidden. ......

Eric, I'm playing around with the code you posted. What does the BY do in the SUBFOOT style area? ......

In reference to DBADiaz examples, when I commented out the second and third by sorts on the first ex......

I don't want to use a subhead or subfoot. I need totals to line up under the columns I'm totalling.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] multi-line sort by AGAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
I know this has been discussed in a previous thread see below, but I've tried all of the options dis......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] View Builder - Replacing User Content (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
We are currently using Group Views created with View Builder. When a new user logins to the dashboa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVED] Bursting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
That's exactly what I needed. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOVED] Bursting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
We use WebFOCUS 7.7.03 and have Report Caster. If a report is bursted, is there a way in the repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] site wide report style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
I think that it is working. I realized I have deleted the local one out of my domain, and I still h......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] site wide report style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
We would like to store a style sheet for all reports in an application folder. We do this for some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Handle Too Many Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
We added javascript that can be used to validate our large selection options (such as customer)that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Handle Too Many Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
I'm hitting restrictions prior to drill downs. For example after using the SQUEEZ, every use of the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to Handle Too Many Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by shelzalee
We are using HTML Composer with WebFOCUS 7.7.03. We are aware there are certain limits on the amoun......

» Refine Search
» New Search