Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Loosing leading zeros when combining two reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Thank you for your reply, the field is alpha....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Loosing leading zeros when combining two reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
I found this code within the forum and modified to show the issue. I need to combine two reports tog......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Suppress blank columns from Excel output within ACROSS fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Can someone help me to suppress the blank columns(Column D and E in Excel)? Both show up due to ACRO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Visual Studio vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
ERINP, Thank you for the information. I updated my profile....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Visual Studio vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
ERINP, Thank you for the reply. We have hundreds of WebFOCUS reports which need to be created in Vis......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Visual Studio vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
If anybody has experience with both reporting tools I would like a comparison between the two? Than......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding an average line after grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
FreSte - Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding an average line after grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
FreSte, Thank you for the quick reply. It is the way I wanted to display average but if you look at ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding an average line after grand totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
When I add an average line after grand total, it drops off grand total line. Can someone help me to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report tracking. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
You can track who is running what using resource analyzer but I am not aware of any way to track who......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MTD and YTD totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Mary - Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MTD and YTD totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Doug, Thank you for the quick reply. I wanted to show count for the current month and year NOT the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MTD and YTD totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Can somebody help me to understand why this query is not calculating MTD and YTD totals correctly? I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML tags in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
MYTABLE has three fields(ID, NAME & COMMENTS), and COMMENT field has HTML tags. I am trying to displ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML tags in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Darin, Thank you for your quick response. If I use STRREP function, I have to hard code all the HTML......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML tags in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
I have to create a report off of a table that has a field with HTML tags. How do I display data with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Email and save reports in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Thank you to both of you for your suggestions....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Email and save reports in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Thanks to both of you for your quick replies. I can't do another table file request as they are comp......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Email and save reports in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
We have few long running reports that emailed out Excel files to users. We want to save the outputs ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aligning comments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Thank you to all of you for your replies. I used Dan's method which is perfectly matched with my req......

» Refine Search
» New Search