Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change NLS configuration file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
[SOLVED] We used TSGU KTBL GEN PD* command to resolve this issue. Thank you all....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change NLS configuration file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Chuck, Thanks for the reply. I did ask them to escalate the case but no answer at all. I started usi......

jnc, Thank you for taking time to look into this issue. I also found this in the manual and we tried......

Thank you Chuck. We were able to change the NLSCTRL setting to OFF but that did not resolve the issu......

Thank you for your reply. NLSCTRL is not there to edit. We only see parameters below CODE_PAGE(65002......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to change NLS configuration file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
We have WF server installed on Mainframe and we recently upgraded from 7704 to 7708. After the upgra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I will be retiring from IBI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Wishing you a happy and healthy retirement! Thank you for all your support. You will be missed. -Je......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel tabs with HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
I have two Excel outputs that need to display in two separate tabs in Excel. I would appreciate if a......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ACROSSVALUE Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Is there any way to draw the vertical line between two countries all the way down to end of the repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Column Title Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Column Title Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
I came across this post and it was so helpful. I want to use background color within title but it do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Vertical ACROSS Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Amazing! Thank you so much Edward. FOCUS is so powerful indeed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Vertical ACROSS Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ

Hi Chuck, Yes, ACROSSVALUE(Country names) needed to be rotated 90 degrees and placed in between colu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Vertical ACROSS Titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Does anyone know how to display ACROSS Titles vertically in between columns? For Ex: I have to displ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Loosing leading zeros when combining two reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
Hallway, I had Compatibility view on and I turned off and ran it, still the same. I am running on IE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Loosing leading zeros when combining two reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
I use IE 11. Code below is the stylesheet and I think backcolor=(rgb(255 255 255) rgb(235 235 240)) ......

Hallway, Thank you for your suggestion, it works in this example but in actual code, I use CSS style......

Thank you for your reply, the field is alpha....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Loosing leading zeros when combining two reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JJ
I found this code within the forum and modified to show the issue. I need to combine two reports tog......

» Refine Search
» New Search