Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Lowercase text wrapping correctly, Uppercase is not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Thanks to all of you for responding so quickly! I was hoping for Francis to respond as well so we wi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Lowercase text wrapping correctly, Uppercase is not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Hello FocalPoint, Can anyone tell me a work-around in regards to using WRAP with PDF output. If yo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Starting Page number in Compound PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Hello Focal POint, I've searched the forum s and I can't find an answer to this question so here it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Coordinated Compound Layout Report Question with trailing pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Martin, I think you were on the right path by adding the BY statements to the hold file. I also add......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Coordinated Compound Layout Report Question with trailing pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Martin, Thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure what went wrong. Try this code instead: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PDF Coordinated Compound Layout Report Question with trailing pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Hello FocalPoint, We have another request from a customer for their custom invoice output. We had i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Suppressing Pages in a PDF Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Francis, That worked in the compound report example! Thanks again! You saved us on this one! We did......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Suppressing Pages in a PDF Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Francis, Thanks for your quick response! I really appreciate it! It came back with 10 pages just li......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Suppressing Pages in a PDF Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
We have a request from a customer to allow them to add pages to the end of their invoices based on a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Embedded Images in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Waz, I seem to be running into the same issue that Neelima ran into back in December 2014. Could y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Gadgets / Widgets Creation used in the Portal 201 Lab at Summit 2015 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Thanks Again! This will give me plenty to work with!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Gadgets / Widgets Creation used in the Portal 201 Lab at Summit 2015 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
CoolGuy, Thanks for the info. This is exactly what I wanted!! I just asked my boss when we were go......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Gadgets / Widgets Creation used in the Portal 201 Lab at Summit 2015 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Hello, I was in the lab 'Portal 201' at Summit 2015 and I was looking back at some of my documentat......

Discussion Topic  Gadgets / Widgets Creation used in the Portal 201 Lab at Summit 2015 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by kfreers
Hello, I was in the lab 'Portal 201' at Summit 2015 and I was looking back at some of my documentat......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble with field name that has 'include' in the name in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Francis, That worked! Thanks for the fast response! I'm still not sure why it's happening but at l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble with field name that has 'include' in the name in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Tom, I wish I could but it's part of our Oracle Database structure and that's not an option for me.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trouble with field name that has 'include' in the name in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Hopefully someone can at least explain why this is happening if you can't tell me how to fix it. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line Graph issue using VZERO and want to show 12 plot Points on the X Axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Kerry, Thanks for your response. If you run the code that I provided using the SALES file, you will......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Line Graph issue using VZERO and want to show 12 plot Points on the X Axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
Good Morning, I'm sure there is a graphing wizard out on focal point somewhere that can help me. T......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Excel and Graph file Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kfreers
I have a question in regards to using the compound Excel feature in Webfocus. Here is some code tha......

» Refine Search
» New Search