Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (70 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: BORDERS in Excel Headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
How did you get the BORDERS to work in EXL2K?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: BORDERS in Excel Headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
I tried the EXL07 format and it still did not border the items in the heading line. For example, I ......

The different users of this report have a couple different versions of Excel. Generally, I really n......

So was it only available for the 7.6.9 version? It's not allowing me to do it. Using your example,......

Hi Microfich, I tried the SET SSDEBUG=256 and nothing happened. Also, looked for it in HELP and di......

Discussion Topic  BORDERS in Excel Headings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get borders to work in the headings or subheadings of Excel for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] BORDERS Styling Command Causing Crashed Agent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
[Solved]Originally posted by MCKELPA99: When I use any form of the BORDERS styling command it result......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] BORDERS Styling Command Causing Crashed Agent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
Kerry, thanks for posting a response to this issue. I do not have detail print lines in the report ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] BORDERS Styling Command Causing Crashed Agent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
When I use any form of the BORDERS styling command it results in a crashed agent. If I take the BORD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Looping through a Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
[SOLVED]Originally posted by MCKELPA99: I would like for some to share ideas on how to loop through ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Looping through a Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
Thanks for the ideas....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Looping through a Hold File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
I would like for some to share ideas on how to loop through a hold file....read the 1st record, loop......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Paneling Error when Running PDF Report in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
I am getting this paneling error when running a specific PDF report in ReportCaster: NOTE: REPORT W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating a Hyperlink that References Another Tab from within an Excel Workbk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
My test of it works fine. Thanks for your help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating a Hyperlink that References Another Tab from within an Excel Workbk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
Waz, I see that Danny-SRL has posted it. I will test it....

Waz, thanks for your reply. Can you please repost your solution or let me know what I should search......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating a Hyperlink that References Another Tab from within an Excel Workbk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
Does anyone know the syntax for creating a hyperlink in a mult-tab Excel report that can reference ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Link on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
Yes, here are the steps: 1) Under the Viewbuilder, select your view 2) Clicked on E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Report Timeouts from Java Front-End (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
It could be a number of things causing the timeout....the report itself, the connection, or etc. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Configuring MRE to Access through Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MCKELPA99
Danny, I can only see Data Servers and Web Applications under my WebFOCUS Environments. CLH - I re......

» Refine Search
» New Search