Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. I used what you sent Francis and it worked like a charm. Than......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
David, am I suppose to put that in my define? I tried ENRLMTHYR/HYYMt- = MBR.ENRL_DT ; and also ......

Oh and btw... I really appreciate the fact that I'm not the only one frustrated with dates. Thanks......

Thanks everybody for your replies. I have a date in the database. The date in the masterfile is pul......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
I have never worked with a language that makes formatting a date so ridiculously difficult. I usual......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] - fetch all values from list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Hi Tramra, What I discovered is this... I was using a fex in the MFD_PROFILE to do some preprocessi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] - fetch all values from list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
I have some business views that I am using to create some infoassist reports. When I try filtering ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]run deferred using values are procedure names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
I have a launch page that has check boxes which correspond to procedures. I would like to allow the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Thanks CoolGuy... couldn't have said it better myself. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Matt, I'm not sure what your example gives you. How are you displaying these in the portal? Doesn'......

I was excited when I found out that they had added the ability in 8.1.0.4 for the banner to slide in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - WebFOCUS Error (1121) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
I was going to try and run this report again, but with the sql trace set on. When I opened the file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - WebFOCUS Error (1121) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Thanks, I will try to do that a little later. I've got somebody working on this installation so the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] - WebFOCUS Error (1121) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
We are doing a test upgrade from 8.0.0.8 to 8.1.0.4. One of the reports is giving me an error when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Sorry, I haven't responded earlier, I've been out of the office. Thanks for everyone's input. All ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Thanks Martin, that is good to know....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Has anyone that has upgraded to version 8.0.x subsequently upgraded to 8.1.03? There are some new po......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] App Studio 8.008 crashing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
So far today, dev studio 8.0.0.8 has crashed on me 22 times. Why can't they stabilize this product?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RE-OPENED] target specific panel in portal... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
I got an e-mail saying that my case has been attached to a New Feature Request for the ability to co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RE-OPENED] target specific panel in portal... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
That is where I am having difficulty. I don't seem to be able to get a handle to the panel. I was ......

» Refine Search
» New Search