Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. I used what you sent Francis and it worked like a charm. Than......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
David, am I suppose to put that in my define? I tried ENRLMTHYR/HYYMt- = MBR.ENRL_DT ; and also ......

Oh and btw... I really appreciate the fact that I'm not the only one frustrated with dates. Thanks......

Thanks everybody for your replies. I have a date in the database. The date in the masterfile is pul......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] UGHHHHH!!!!!! I HATE WEBFOCUS DATES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
I have never worked with a language that makes formatting a date so ridiculously difficult. I usual......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] - fetch all values from list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Hi Tramra, What I discovered is this... I was using a fex in the MFD_PROFILE to do some preprocessi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] - fetch all values from list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
I have some business views that I am using to create some infoassist reports. When I try filtering ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]run deferred using values are procedure names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
I have a launch page that has check boxes which correspond to procedures. I would like to allow the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Thanks CoolGuy... couldn't have said it better myself. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Making a collapsible set of filters at a page level within portal: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Matt, I'm not sure what your example gives you. How are you displaying these in the portal? Doesn'......

I was excited when I found out that they had added the ability in 8.1.0.4 for the banner to slide in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - WebFOCUS Error (1121) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
I was going to try and run this report again, but with the sql trace set on. When I opened the file......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - WebFOCUS Error (1121) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Thanks, I will try to do that a little later. I've got somebody working on this installation so the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] - WebFOCUS Error (1121) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
We are doing a test upgrade from 8.0.0.8 to 8.1.0.4. One of the reports is giving me an error when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Sorry, I haven't responded earlier, I've been out of the office. Thanks for everyone's input. All ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Thanks Martin, that is good to know....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] upgrade to 8.1.03 or 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
Has anyone that has upgraded to version 8.0.x subsequently upgraded to 8.1.03? There are some new po......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] App Studio 8.008 crashing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
So far today, dev studio 8.0.0.8 has crashed on me 22 times. Why can't they stabilize this product?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RE-OPENED] target specific panel in portal... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
I got an e-mail saying that my case has been attached to a New Feature Request for the ability to co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RE-OPENED] target specific panel in portal... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kris
That is where I am having difficulty. I don't seem to be able to get a handle to the panel. I was ......

» Refine Search
» New Search