Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variable with multiple values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
Thanks for all your answers. Both jfr99's/MartinY's and Dave's methods are working for me. I should......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Variable with multiple values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
I need an array or set-like variable to check membership of values. This seems simple enough but I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to join two hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
Thanks for your explanations. This clarifies what is going on and how to use AS and TAG properly....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to join two hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
Yes, when leaving out the aliases it works! Thank you. I do not quite understand that behavior but ......

I do not get that error. The only messages in the HTML source are ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to join two hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
I am trying to join two hold files for further processing and have not gotten it to work yet. A simp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] CSV output from SQL-generated report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
I got it to work by first preparing an intermediate file and then specifying ON TABLE PCHOLD in a su......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] CSV output from SQL-generated report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
I would like to generate a CSV file from a report that uses SQL statements along the following lines......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Date condition working as inequality but not as equality (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
That works nicely. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Date condition working as inequality but not as equality (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
Thanks so much Francis, that was it. I cannot see what goes on in the DBMS but restricting the date ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Date condition working as inequality but not as equality (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
I have a report that lists logged events by date, and I want to restrict it to events of the previou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Can time be retrieved despite USAGE=YYMD? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
Hi njsden, Thanks for your answer, this clears things up for me. I will ask our administrator to ad......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Can time be retrieved despite USAGE=YYMD? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
I am working with a date field that is described as USAGE=YYMD and ACTUAL=DATE and which holds both ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] NUL bytes in reports exported as CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
SET NULL = ON or OFF did not work for me, but I found another solution. Apparently the problem was r......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] NUL bytes in reports exported as CSV (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
When I download WebFOCUS reports in CSV format (PCHOLD FORMAT COMT), they often come with lots of NU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Unicode evaluation in report with a defined field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
Thank you. I only saw codepage 137 set in the master files and assumed this was used at every step i......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Unicode evaluation in report with a defined field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DomR
I have a report on names, some of which contain European characters with accents. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search