Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS SQL Optimization and Linked Server Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Thanks, I believe we have something scheduled for tomorrow. I was just curious if other people had ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS SQL Optimization and Linked Server Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Babak, referring to this ......

We currently just have the auto-generated ones from WebFOCUS, which doesn't appear to be indexing th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFOCUS SQL Optimization and Linked Server Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
From what we have experienced first hand with our current configuration and from my research on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting value of chained HTML control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Update, after some more testing, it doesn't appear to be the chaining that is the issue. It appears......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting value of chained HTML control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
To explain a little more of what I'm trying to do, I'm attempting to build a profile and template sy......

Not quite, I have ctrl-A chained to ctrl-B. I have two separate controls, let's call them ctrl-ADat......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Setting value of chained HTML control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I'm working on building a self-service type tool within the HTML composer that will pull an array fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 403 Forbidden Error - login timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
My ping interval is set to 5 minutes currently and we are using Apache Tomcat. Similar to Larissa, ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 403 Forbidden Error - login timing out? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
After we upgraded to 8203, we are starting to get lots of issues with what appears to be our logins ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill on MISSING value in 8203 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I still have not received a response from IBI on this issue and it is creating more problems with ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Drill on MISSING value in 8203 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
I received a response from IBI support confirming the behavior I described. They said they would fo......

Here's the output of the echo from your code: ......

I think I figured out what is causing the issue, but I'm not sure how to resolve it. I created two ......

Yes, it does...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Drill on MISSING value in 8203 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
We are in the process of upgrading to 8203 and I am having some issues with trying to drill on a fie......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Hiding Parameter Prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
Is there a system setting or SET command that will make the system NOT prompt for parameters that ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] !IBI.amp.VARIABLE syntax in 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
You guys are right. It appears the syntax was not sensitive in our current version (8105). After c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] !IBI.amp.VARIABLE syntax in 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by capples
We are in the process of trying to upgrade to 8.2 and we have noticed that our HTML files that conta......

» Refine Search
» New Search