Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Missing USERS in Dashboard View Builder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
I did as you said and it works fine. Thank you Francis! [SOLVED]...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Missing USERS in Dashboard View Builder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Upon login, they currently all lead to the deafult ibi public dashboard page with no content....

The users belong to a MR Group for which there is a BID Group. I need them to appear in the View Bu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Missing USERS in Dashboard View Builder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
If I login to the BI Dashboard View Builder and view users....I just see a few users appearing. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Dashboard and MR Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
How does one sync Managed Reporting?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding Users to the WF_MRUSERS table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Thank you Matt. I can confirm that the "LOGINAME" is the same as the "USERID" in the WF_MRUSERS tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding Users to the WF_MRUSERS table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Help Please ......

Yes, The group already exists. I just cleared the cache, yet see no changes as of now. These are the......

Discussion Topic  Adding Users to the WF_MRUSERS table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Hello, I am using: -"SQLS2005 External Directory" to authenticate. -"SQLS2005 External Directory......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Expand By Row - Hyperlink issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
I am experiencing the same issue. May I have the link to download the suggested fix?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying the underlying numerator and denominator values of an Actual percentage (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by H8K
Does this help? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add "%" percent sign to a PIE graph chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
I figured what the problem was. If the SHOW DATA VALUE in GRAPH SETTINGS is checked, it won't displ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add "%" percent sign to a PIE graph chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K

Thanks for the suggestion Doug. But that doesn't work. Zeros are being displayed and no percent % si......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to add "%" percent sign to a PIE graph chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Hello, I have 2 problems. I need to add the "%" percent sign to a graph chart; And need to get the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dispaly fraction with numerator and denominator in field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Thank you both Again! I'm getting the correct output! This ticket is Solved [SOLVED] !!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dispaly fraction with numerator and denominator in field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Thank you to both! Both tips were very helpful. ......

Discussion Topic  Dispaly fraction with numerator and denominator in field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Hello, I am building an Accordian Report and am trying to represent a fraction in this form: "Nume......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Break column data by value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Have you tried ACCORDIAN REPORTS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Drilldown of Dimension Values in a GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
AWESOME!!! Thank you so much Doug! This simple yet perfect example is going to make me go a lot ......

» Refine Search
» New Search