Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (30 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Missing USERS in Dashboard View Builder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
I did as you said and it works fine. Thank you Francis! [SOLVED]...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Missing USERS in Dashboard View Builder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Upon login, they currently all lead to the deafult ibi public dashboard page with no content....

The users belong to a MR Group for which there is a BID Group. I need them to appear in the View Bu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Missing USERS in Dashboard View Builder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
If I login to the BI Dashboard View Builder and view users....I just see a few users appearing. The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Dashboard and MR Users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
How does one sync Managed Reporting?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding Users to the WF_MRUSERS table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Thank you Matt. I can confirm that the "LOGINAME" is the same as the "USERID" in the WF_MRUSERS tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Adding Users to the WF_MRUSERS table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Help Please ......

Yes, The group already exists. I just cleared the cache, yet see no changes as of now. These are the......

Discussion Topic  Adding Users to the WF_MRUSERS table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Hello, I am using: -"SQLS2005 External Directory" to authenticate. -"SQLS2005 External Directory......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Expand By Row - Hyperlink issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
I am experiencing the same issue. May I have the link to download the suggested fix?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Displaying the underlying numerator and denominator values of an Actual percentage (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by H8K
Does this help? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add "%" percent sign to a PIE graph chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
I figured what the problem was. If the SHOW DATA VALUE in GRAPH SETTINGS is checked, it won't displ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add "%" percent sign to a PIE graph chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K

Thanks for the suggestion Doug. But that doesn't work. Zeros are being displayed and no percent % si......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to add "%" percent sign to a PIE graph chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Hello, I have 2 problems. I need to add the "%" percent sign to a graph chart; And need to get the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dispaly fraction with numerator and denominator in field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Thank you both Again! I'm getting the correct output! This ticket is Solved [SOLVED] !!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dispaly fraction with numerator and denominator in field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Thank you to both! Both tips were very helpful. ......

Discussion Topic  Dispaly fraction with numerator and denominator in field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Hello, I am building an Accordian Report and am trying to represent a fraction in this form: "Nume......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Break column data by value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
Have you tried ACCORDIAN REPORTS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Drilldown of Dimension Values in a GRAPH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by H8K
AWESOME!!! Thank you so much Doug! This simple yet perfect example is going to make me go a lot ......

» Refine Search
» New Search