Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] subtracting HYYMDS fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
This is what was given as a solution, from a co-worker... NEWCT/D12.2=HDIFF(DATE1,DATE2, 'MINUTE', ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] subtracting HYYMDS fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Thanks! The requirement has changed so I'm calculating using Calendar Days now. I'm now using HDIFF ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] subtracting HYYMDS fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Hi, I need to subtract two date fields in HYYMDS format and return the number of business days. Any......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Date stamp on saved file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Hi, Is there a way to save the current date on the file name every time a ReportCaster job is run? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] graph y axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Thanks but that line of code didn't work. Any other suggestions?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] graph y axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Hi, How can I set the Y2 axis to always begin at 0 in a bar chart? I've been searching the Technic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] top 10 % of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Would you use the first TABLE FILE request to get the number of records and then continue with the r......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] top 10 % of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Has anyone done this before? I need to return only the top 10 % of distinct site ID's based on their......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOC1070 all of the sudden (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Hi, Does anyone know why a fex that has run every week (via a Scheduled job) with no errors, all of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Referencing a cell in Excel when running a WebQuery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Thank you for your feedback. I'm not sure if it is supported or not. What is a "iqy" file? Also,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Referencing a cell in Excel when running a WebQuery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
yes ......

Discussion Topic  Referencing a cell in Excel when running a WebQuery (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Hello! Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong? I'm trying to pull specific data into Excel based......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] looping through quarters... anyone??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Thanks Doug! I'll check that out. Here's how I ended up getting it to work: -SET &CNT = 1; -SET &C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] looping through quarters... anyone??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
This is what I need to calculate... ......

Oh, ok...then I'd still need to loop through the quarters then, correct? ...to define which quarter ......

Thanks for all of the suggestions! In the suggestion to set the opened and closed dates and then de......

I have to set the end of the quarter for each iteration to determine if a "ticket" (such as a help d......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] looping through quarters... anyone??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Anyone ever have to loop through quarters? ...just when I thought I figured out the whole looping t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] looping through 12 months with WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Thanks to you all! I ended up using Darin's first suggestion. I appreciate the help!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] looping through 12 months with WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by developing
Hi! I'm trying to loop through 12 months (starting 12 months ago), setting each month to display th......

» Refine Search
» New Search