Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Full time WebFOCUS developer needed in Hunt Valley\Baltimore MD. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by tryFOCUSing
I have 2 open positions for permanent full time WebFOCUS developers in Hunt Valley\Baltimore MD. Ca......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  Full time WebFOCUS developer needed in Hunt Valley\Baltimore MD. (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by tryFOCUSing
I have 1 open position for a full time WebFOCUS developer in Hunt Valley\Baltimore MD. If you are i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  Mailing label report, footer repeats for each label column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
I've created a label report and I'm including this in a compound report. The compound report has a ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Add an Underline between two rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
I think the sort group/by field is the only way. Example.... TYPE=SUBFOOT, BY=1, BORDER-......

Discussion Topic  RE: Label Style report, footer repeats in each column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
Thanks Francis, but that doesn't leave me with a very warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that you can't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Label Style report, footer repeats in each column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
This example uses the Employee table to create a 2 column mailing label style report. If you limit ......

Anyone?...

The final report is actually in a compound report and this is where I include the footer information......

Discussion Topic  Label Style report, footer repeats in each column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
I've created a pdf report using the label formatting, but the footer repeats under each column. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: populating a list box from a html launch after load (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
You might want to look into chaining? This will populate one listbox based on a "chained" listbox's......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF error -1.#J (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
Thanks. I was hoping a bunch of people had encountered this error and it was a relatively standard ......

Discussion Topic  PDF error -1.#J (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
Does anyone know a common reason for getting the -1.#J error in pdf? When I run some of my pdf repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: The best things I learnt / did at Summit 2007 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
My 3... - Meeting some of you! - Hearing about the different WF environments and strategies. - And ......

Discussion Topic  Multiple compound reports executed in one fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
Ok, I'm trying to execute/include multiple compound PDF reports in one "master" fex, but I end up wi......

Discussion Topic  How do you center text in a string object in a compound report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
Does anyone know how do you center text in a string object in a compound report? I've created a str......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pivot table error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
Ok my team and I did some testing with Reportcaster and encountered the same issue. After searching......

Discussion Topic  Pivot table error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
I've created an excel pivot table using Webfocus, but I'm the only person that can open it. Other u......

Discussion Topic  RE: known issues with Studio 5.2.5 on XP / ie 7??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
I had the same issue with 7.0 using a .SVG file in pdfs. I never was able to figure out the issue. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Show border around Pie and pie slices? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
Perfect! Thanks!...

Poll  RE: Why Use Dev Studio/Why Code IT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tryFOCUSing
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

» Refine Search
» New Search