Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic(parameterized) inline email text Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Thank you Satheesh....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dynamic(parameterized) inline email text Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Greetings Everyone, I have a report caster schedule that delivers report output via email to the us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sankey Chart in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Hi Dave, Thanks for sharing the sample code, that's a good one. Regards Leela krishna...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sankey Chart in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Hi Everyone, I have a requirement to create a Sankey chart in Webfocus, I was wondering if it is po......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Apply Across for selective columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Yes, I do Daniel....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Apply Across for selective columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Thank you very much Daniel for taking time to look into this ......

Hi Martin, Thanks for taking time. I did try that, but I also want to display sales5 and sales6 in ......

Danny-SRL, Yes, I need to display sales5 and sales6 in 2nd line, Is there a way to do it? Thank you......

I was able to put an across but I wanted to display across field(MONTH) beside other columns, not on......

Danny-SRL, Thanks for taking time to respond, Yes, I did it the same way, but I see month names one......

Waz, sorry for delay in response, It was more like this TABLE FILE CAR SUM SALES SALES1 SALES2 SAL......

Hi Waz, Thanks for taking time, This is how my output should look like, If I am creating report on ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Apply Across for selective columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Hi All, I have a report with 7 columns and 1 by field, I would like to apply across for last 2 colu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Restrict users on infoassist from viewing the entire cluster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Hi Everyone, I have created a business view(on top of a cluster synonym) with dba security and prov......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create Auto prompt variable drop down on a business view? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Hi everyone, Does anybody know how to do this? Any input would be appreciated, Thank you in advance......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create Auto prompt variable drop down on a business view? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Hi Chuck, Yes, I used data management console to create the business view. Is there any way I could......

BabakNYC, Are you referring to this one below? Client Settings--->General--->IBIF_persistentamp...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to create Auto prompt variable drop down on a business view? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Hi Everyone, I am creating a business view on a cluster join in Data Management Console. My final g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Infoassist dropdown values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
Hi Shankar, I want to create the same functionality on a business view for infoassist i.e. auto pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating a column for a business view on a cluster join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leela Krishna
In the column S2.Column3 there are only 3 distinct values, Is there a way I can create a new define/......

» Refine Search
» New Search