Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Painter and Image Sources - got to be a bug. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
Had the same problem. My solution was to do everything I needed to do in Painter, then assign the i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing fex names from html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
Well, we have a solution. Where the value to be passed is in an option list such as this (the value......

Discussion Topic  Passing fex names from html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
We used to pass the fex name to call from HTML using a format similar to this (GT and LT are left an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Import existing procedure into HTML Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
HTML Layout Painter is a big departure from Resource Layout Painter. The technologies are so differ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SIMPLE HTML Report GRID question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
LIGHT and HEAVY are english representations of numeric values, yes. The numbers give you better con......

Discussion Topic  RE: SIMPLE HTML Report GRID question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
Can't speak to the help file, but this code does what I think you may be looking for. Grid sets the......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6 To Wait or Not To Wait (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
Francis, I am happy to report the demise of &VARNAME0 has been exagerrated. It still works. I am a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML file Import into Webfocus Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
I didn't see a WF version on your post, FrontGuru, so I'm not sure how well I might be able to help.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Traversing a Multi-select selection list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
Using the "OR" gives us the select statement in the WHERE clause we want, so the users can select wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Traversing a Multi-select selection list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
Thanks for the response, Tony. Yours was the thread that got me interested in trying this, but we'v......

Thanks, Leah. I found the Java code that runs behind the HTML, and it looks like the @variable come......

Yes....

Discussion Topic  Traversing a Multi-select selection list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
I've been reviewing the messages in Focal Point looking for insight into a problem I'm trying to sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: excel subfoots/subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
I've been struggling with Excel placement as well, this week. You can use SUBFOOT if you use TABFOO......

Discussion Topic  Limit on Calendar Controls? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
I'm building an app that uses 4 calendar controls on a user interface (built with Resource Layout) t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on Calendar Controls? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
Using more than 2 calendar controls on a single htm form is only supported when the client and repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Susannah - question for you (or anyone with info on this) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
Yes, I ran the car file looping test fex on 534/2003 and it didn't gag. So something good happened ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Susannah - question for you (or anyone with info on this) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tglaser
As a follow-up; I was running Sun Java version 1.5.0_n on my desktop, and Report Assistant did not ......

Thank you for the quick response. I've already recommended to my management based on your posts and......

This is a timely message. We are upgrading to 5.3.4 and thought there were no more gotcha's.......

» Refine Search
» New Search