Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Duplicating / comparing values in the same table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
Hi both, Thanks very much for the responses. I have managed to find a working solution using Tony's......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Duplicating / comparing values in the same table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
Hi Eric, Yes, the 2 table requests was a little misleading sorry. The problem is that my table file......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Duplicating / comparing values in the same table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
Hi Folks, I might not be able to full describe my issue, but I will give as much information as pos......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: Integer values in segments issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
I have figured this out, i have been storing the integers incorrectly, i was repeating the values so......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED: Integer values in segments issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
Hi Folks, I have a .mas file that has a structure similar to the follow example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOSED: Multiple colors in a cell (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
Hi Dave, Thanks for the response. The issue i think i'll have with using a computational field is ......

Discussion Topic  CLOSED: Multiple colors in a cell (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
Hi all, Is it possible to show 2 colours on an individual cell in a report? The top level data shou......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Is there an easy way to find empty variables in the parameter prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
Hi folks, I apologise if the subject of this post makes no sense, i'm trying to figure out the best......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Rebuilding hold files with additional segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
Tony, Thanks for the response, I have found a solution to the problem by using a multi select state......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Rebuilding hold files with additional segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
Hi folks, I have been trying to change the format of my master files from: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Storing monthly data snapshots in a focus file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jon FB
Hi Guys, I have looked through the forums and couldn't find a post similar, forgive me if I am wron......

» Refine Search
» New Search