Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Hold Table to Join to Synonym To Limit Data In Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
I just had a co-worker figure out the issue. vwjobtransactionsummary is in a SQL DB. The issue is th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using Hold Table to Join to Synonym To Limit Data In Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
Hello, I am trying to use a hold table (HOLDTOP10CLIENTS) which will pull the top 10 JH_LOCALCLIENT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto Refresh HTML Page Embedded JavaScript on WebFocus 82 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
Thank you. I put in a ticket....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto Refresh HTML Page Embedded JavaScript on WebFocus 82 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
Is there a way to change the auto refresh of the panel to greater than 100 seconds? The max it will ......

Great. That worked! Thanks a lot for your help. I appreciate it....

The HTML File will be placed in a Portal. Right now I am testing running the HTML file and it won't ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Auto Refresh HTML Page Embedded JavaScript on WebFocus 82 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
I searched the forum and couldn't really find anything that worked so that I can auto-refresh an HTM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Change hover color of bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
Here's my sample code I have. Basically It makes it color green for series 0 and color yellow for se......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Change hover color of bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
I have a vertical bar chart I'm working on and I have my color by field to have only 2 options (Pick......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Point to Point InfoAssist+ Extention (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
I am curious if anyone has worked with point to point charts or have something similar for an InfoAs......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]xternal Access to Portal Not Loading Certain Pages When Loading Fine Internal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
On the main portal tabs it's fine, I do have multiple charts on there. But one of my tabs is called ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]xternal Access to Portal Not Loading Certain Pages When Loading Fine Internal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
I need the HTML File because it has several Fex files in it that it's referencing and It's almost li......

The security matches on both internal and external sources. The HTML Page with the issue has 5 cha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]xternal Access to Portal Not Loading Certain Pages When Loading Fine Internal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
We just recently setup external access to our portal. Internally everything works fine and the HTML......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Year To Date Calculation From 2 Separate Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
Thank you everyone. That strategy did work! I was able to have a start and end date range, and displ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Year To Date Calculation From 2 Separate Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny Aviles
I have 2 reports that both the same Date Filter that I'd like to combine to one report if possible b......

» Refine Search
» New Search