Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (51 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Serial number(number and alpha) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Hi Junjie, You can use the below piece of code: TABLE FILE X PRINT S/N CHILD_ID FATHER_ID BY FATHER......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Tech Lead - Looking for Opportunity In India (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Pravin.Singh
Hi All, I am a WebFOCUS Developer/ Tech Lead having 8-9 years of experience in the field. I am look......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]"Error retrieving data for control" when migrated from WebFOCUS 8104 to 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
This issue is still not resolved. It is communicated with IBI and they would be looking to get to so......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]"Error retrieving data for control" when migrated from WebFOCUS 8104 to 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Hi All, Recently we migrated from 8104 to 8105 and suddenly all the launch pages which were working......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Get variable value from fex to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
It looks like you need to refresh a frame on submit event of button taking the parameter based on ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Get variable value from fex to html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
You can have a hidden component on your html file which will not be visible on the page but can hold......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved]Image link is not working in WebFOCUS 8 for scheduled report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Hi Waz, Sorry!! I couldn't understand your comment. Which part you felt was annoying? Thanks, Prav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved]Image link is not working in WebFOCUS 8 for scheduled report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Thanks Tony for your response!!! The issue is resolved now. Thanks, Pravin...

Thanks Tony for providing me the input. Can you please update the url I shared and share with me? T......

Discussion Topic  [Resolved]Image link is not working in WebFOCUS 8 for scheduled report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Hi All, I am finding it difficult to give the image source in WebFOCUS 8 for scheduled report. Till......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS market other than USA (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Pravin.Singh
Hi Everyone, I am working on WebFOCUS from past 7.5 years and I loved working on it. But I feel eve......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Newbie Question and help needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Hi Ray, You can always search and find solution in the documents shared by IBI. It would be better ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] reading column value in amp variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Hi Pooja, If you need more details on how to use looping in WebFOCUS for reading the value fron a c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Converting SSRS reports to WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Hi Naser, There is no direct tool available for conversion the report to WebFOCUS. If you have the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stored Procedure in WEBFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Hi, You can try like below code: SQL SQLMSS SET SERVER &servername END SQL SQLMSS EX DENEME.DBO.si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to loop based on the amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Hi info4pal, Check the below link. You will get the piece of code to solve your purpose: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Schedule task on prompt page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
You can use &DATE parameter to get the system date and format it accordingly to use it in your repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel print * except 1st column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Really a nice on Waz. Got to learn something new. Thanks for sharing!!! Thanks, Pravin Singh...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Ok.. I got it now. Try the following code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pravin.Singh
Hi, The question is not much clear. If you want to print the parameter while debugging, use -TYPE &......

» Refine Search
» New Search