Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Thank You and Farewell (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by B
So sorry to see you leave, Kathleen. Thank you for all of your work especially with the Webinars- y......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster 8.2.01M ability to turn off in bulk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Thank you, Chuck!!!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ReportCaster 8.2.01M ability to turn off in bulk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Hi: Does anyone know if there is a way to turn all of the ReportCaster schedules off- then turn them......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Option to add deferred button in an HTML page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Thank you, MartinY and thank you Chuck for your responses! Chuck- it looks like we can use the Defe......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Option to add deferred button in an HTML page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
5 options show up in Tasks & Animations: Target type: Window InfoWindow Frame Ajax call Schedule Is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Welcome Chuck Wolff as a Focal Point Moderator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Yes, welcome- Chuck! So good to see you online and involved in the Focal Point Forum! We appreciat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster 8104 library path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Hi George: As I recall, we have received the 401 Unauthorized error for a number of reasons. This p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster 8104 library path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Thank you, Francis- I think I'm getting closer. Now the user gets the link- but gets a 401 Access D......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ReportCaster 8104 library path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
With distributed reports, using the path: hostname......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster - Distribution options in explorer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Yes- hope they can get it solved for you. I had 2 other ideas. 1. security settings or permissions ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster - Distribution options in explorer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Hi Mike: So under the General tab, do you have the Enabled checkbox checked (at the bottom)?...

Hi Mike- Did you ever resolve this? If not, there is a prompt up at the top of the Library Distribu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]One ReportCaster schedule to SFTP multiple .fex's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Thank you both for your responses/suggestions. At this point, if I try to use 3 Tasks within 1 sched......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]One ReportCaster schedule to SFTP multiple .fex's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
The documentation indicates that you can schedule multiple .fex's using multiple tasks in one Report......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Unable to Delete deferred reports from DevStudio8.1.xx (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Hi: we are running WF8.1.04 and I have a report developer who is using DevStudio 8.1 and can run and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reports do not display in Deferred Status window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Hi Tamra: we are running WF8.1.04 and I have a report developer who is able to see his deferred repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS was unable to save portal customizations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Thanks Francis- you are right-we are using IE 11.09600.17905 and I thought that was supported. Trie......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS was unable to save portal customizations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Using 8.1.04 BIP Has anyone seen this error? It is a popup message we receive whenever we login or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run in new window checkbox in WF8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Thank you, Tony- that worked beautifully! Kind regards, B...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Run in new window checkbox in WF8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by B
Has anyone been able to make the Run in New Window feature work in WF8.1.04? We had it working in W......

» Refine Search
» New Search