Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] making a connection to NetSuite from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
Thanks for the reply. We tried this but connecting to our specific NetSuite implementation is the t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] making a connection to NetSuite from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
I am trying to use the Web Services adapter in connecting to NetSuite. We use MuleSoft and is also ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ftp'ing a file via report caster with the current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
i need to include the current day's date dynamically in the file name when ftp'ing a file via report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] help with counts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
i'll keep those in mind...it didn't matter which side the numbers appeared..i had on the right as an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] help with counts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
you are correct...i should have provided more information on this....I appreciate everyone's willing......

Worked perfectly! I was hoping it was easy and it was! Thanks for your help!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] help with counts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
i want to get output like this.... Product Count ProdA 1 ProdA 2 ProdA 3 ProdA 4 ProdB 1 ProdB 2 Pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynamic parameter selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
an update....i haven't had a chance to finish this..so consider this closed and will open a new disc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynamic parameter selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
yes, i have a master file. i can run a separate report from it..but when i try to use it to populate......

i included SET PCOMMA=ON APP FI STATUS DISK BASEAPP/status.txt -RUN SET ALL=ON but will check out ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] dynamic parameter selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
I can get this to work (getting a list of product status for the selection) WHERE IM_STATUS EQ &STAT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] passing a variable range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
it worked! thanks again!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] passing a variable range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
thanks for all the input...this is an invoice number list used to generate additional detail for a c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] passing a variable range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
i want to pass a range of invoice numbers..i have the begin and end of the range like below Begin ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] running a report again essbase aggregate storage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
sorry...you are correct...that is not an error...i guess the "error" to me was getting no output. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] running a report again essbase aggregate storage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
The code is TABLE FILE TNTEST6 PRINT NETBILLING BY SCENARIO BY CHANNELS BY PRODUCT BY CUSTOMER BY T......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] running a report again essbase aggregate storage (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
I am trying to run a report using webfocus 7.6.7 against essbase 7.1.3. I either get an error or no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus and Essbase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
thanks, that's the solution we are going to use. Thanks for the reply...

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus and Essbase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
Thanks for the reply. I thought it would be ok but wanted to see if there were any issues....

Discussion Topic  Focus and Essbase (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cfish
We are longtime mainframe focus users and have been using essbase for a few years and are finally lo......

» Refine Search
» New Search