Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (118 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Report - number of overflow pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi Doug, I did try adding them in the GUI but it doesn't do it past the first page. I will play wi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Report - number of overflow pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, Can you have more than one overflow page? I am trying to get this to work for someone. They ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Native SQL using user defined Oracle functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
This has been resolved. The user did not have the proper access per the user. Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Native SQL using user defined Oracle functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Of course. She gets an error saying it can't find the function that is being used in the SQL passth......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Native SQL using user defined Oracle functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Can you use your native sql to create Oracle functions and run them? The functions were included in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Automated testing and more with Software Craftmanship (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi Chuck, No I have not. I know I can test focexecs with parameters passed to it but that is the e......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Automated testing and more with Software Craftmanship (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, We are looking into automating testing of apps, reports AND testing of HTML screens in WF 8.1.5.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]DS 8 HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Matt, We are also on 8.08. Using app studio, composer offers you a huge increase in functionality a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Editing Panel Labels in Portal 8.0.07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Are you doing the changes in your environment where you have access and are you running it in the sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tab frame not tall enough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, There is no setting anywhere. You did it by editng the source code. What are your privileges, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tab frame not tall enough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
I tried to change that myself a couple of years ago. You cannot. You can change the font size, wra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing multiple parameters to a dynamic drop-down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Am I understanding this correctly? One input comes from a drop down and the second input is a defin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Say it isn't so - Noreen is leaving us! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Noreen, I wish you only the best and may your retirement be filled with oodles of blessings! You w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] HTML Composer 8 - missing properties & settings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
I have seen this and you have to play with it. Clicking on view dropdown and select 'properties and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Strange Dev Studio issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
I have seen this when I was at a client site that was using Zero Footprint. I had to clear cache by ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Defer Status button - opens compound doc and shows code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, In dev this works, in test it does not. This is 8.0.2m. Html page launches a compound document......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Creating W2 for (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Once you go into Precision report painter, save very very often. It's a great tool but you risk los......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: Define: across fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, thank you everyone for your input. The client wants to support her reports in the GUI as much a......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED: Define: across fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
When I sum extdollars across by salesmonth, hold, then define against the hold file, the across extd......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML COMPOSER IS #$#$#$ Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
You need to relink your focexec so that it will pick up the new version....

» Refine Search
» New Search