Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (116 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Native SQL using user defined Oracle functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
This has been resolved. The user did not have the proper access per the user. Thank you!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Native SQL using user defined Oracle functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Of course. She gets an error saying it can't find the function that is being used in the SQL passth......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Native SQL using user defined Oracle functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Can you use your native sql to create Oracle functions and run them? The functions were included in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Automated testing and more with Software Craftmanship (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi Chuck, No I have not. I know I can test focexecs with parameters passed to it but that is the e......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Automated testing and more with Software Craftmanship (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, We are looking into automating testing of apps, reports AND testing of HTML screens in WF 8.1.5.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]DS 8 HTML Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Matt, We are also on 8.08. Using app studio, composer offers you a huge increase in functionality a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Editing Panel Labels in Portal 8.0.07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Are you doing the changes in your environment where you have access and are you running it in the sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tab frame not tall enough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, There is no setting anywhere. You did it by editng the source code. What are your privileges, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tab frame not tall enough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
I tried to change that myself a couple of years ago. You cannot. You can change the font size, wra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing multiple parameters to a dynamic drop-down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Am I understanding this correctly? One input comes from a drop down and the second input is a defin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Say it isn't so - Noreen is leaving us! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Noreen, I wish you only the best and may your retirement be filled with oodles of blessings! You w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] HTML Composer 8 - missing properties & settings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
I have seen this and you have to play with it. Clicking on view dropdown and select 'properties and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Strange Dev Studio issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
I have seen this when I was at a client site that was using Zero Footprint. I had to clear cache by ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Defer Status button - opens compound doc and shows code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, In dev this works, in test it does not. This is 8.0.2m. Html page launches a compound document......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Creating W2 for (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Once you go into Precision report painter, save very very often. It's a great tool but you risk los......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED: Define: across fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Hi, thank you everyone for your input. The client wants to support her reports in the GUI as much a......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED: Define: across fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
When I sum extdollars across by salesmonth, hold, then define against the hold file, the across extd......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML COMPOSER IS #$#$#$ Help! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
You need to relink your focexec so that it will pick up the new version....

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Compound Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
Crymsyn, I need the third report on a separate tab. This is the code I am using along with set comp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Compound Excel report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kathy P
No client side of software. All on the network. I have had other issues with it too....

» Refine Search
» New Search