Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Null/MISSING values getting padded with a space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Hi All, I have a report that is retrieving records from on Oracle database. The report is driven by......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sort MISSING data Last (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Hi All, perhaps I missed this somewhere, but is it possible to sort a report so that missing data is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using a Fieldname as a Column Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Thanks GamP, This looks like it will do the trick for what I am trying to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using a Fieldname as a Column Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Thanks Waz. Unfortunately, I forgot part of the code. The First Field has an OVER in it....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using a Fieldname as a Column Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
This is probably answered somewhere but I cant manage to find it. I want to use a fieldname in the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Setting Legend shape to be a Dashed Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Hi All, not sure if this is even possible. I have a graph with 2 lines on it, planned and actual. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error in a Date Comparison (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
ABT, Thanks so much! I hadn't even considered that there could be another copy of the master files s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error in a Date Comparison (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Hi All, I am getting a very strange error. I am using the following code in several reports ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Total Row not matching sum of column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Thanks, I knew it was something simple like that....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Total Row not matching sum of column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Hi Everyone, This is probably something basic, but I havent been able to find anything in the forums......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Display Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Thanks FreSte, I think that is the way I will go....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Display Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
The example I created here may not be the most representative of what I am doing. The report I need ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PDF Display Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Hi all, hopefully someone can help me with this. I have a graph and a table that I am showing on on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] COMPUTE after BY? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Hi Fred, The BAND1/BAND2 is just a type, they are both the same in my code. I had to resort to the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] COMPUTE after BY? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Hi All, Hopefully I can explain what I am trying well. I have a report that is doing Totals and all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Strange Results using DATEDIF with missing values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Hi Tom, I resolved this with: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Strange Results using DATEDIF with missing values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Hi Tom, I tried changing things up to what you had and I still got strange values. It seems that ev......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Strange Results using DATEDIF with missing values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
I am using DATEDIF to get the difference between two sets of dates for customers. Some of the custom......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Milestone Timeline Graph? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Unfortunately, while Gantt provides similar functionality to what is wanted, it does not do it visua......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Does a Graph like this exist? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Cody
Thanks JG. All your comments are far off from what I said to them when I first saw the requirement. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search