Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Report Caster Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
What could be causing this I have already went through the Report Caster Docs and everything is set ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: report caster issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Thanks I will see what happens!...

Discussion Topic  report caster issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I keep getting this error when trying to send my report via report caster to an FTP site. BTP1010 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I printed the Quick Referernce Reporting and when I get paid I am going to purchase the Focus Made E......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Sorry the excitement got to me Terminator!...

Thank you Thank you Thank you! I am printing off what I can and ordering what I can't. I am going to......

Discussion Topic  RE: How To Create Date Parameters Prompting the User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I Allready have they gave me a CD. It looks like my Training will consist of what I learn on my own ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How To Create Date Parameters Prompting the User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle

Thank you Ginny I will try this....

I am not sure. I went into the text editor and added your suggested script Fernando and the report n......

I started off doing that and that is when I got the error. See my first post. Fernando's suggestion ......

I am not able to access the HTML Layout Painter. Is there another way?...

Discussion Topic  How To Create Date Parameters Prompting the User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I am trying to create Date Paramters that prompt the user to enter the Begin Date and then Enter the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data not pulling from Multiple columns but does when limited to one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Okay I did it!! I used this code and it added it to my report! I'm so happy! My format needed to ref......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data not pulling from Multiple columns but does when limited to one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
I added the Define field as you said. I also preceded it with my Define File name. I tried changeing......

I am thinking since the columns all contain diagnosis codes from various dates my best bet is to do ......

I actually tried the "Or" as well and it does pull it but then it allows data to fill in the other c......

Discussion Topic  Data not pulling from Multiple columns but does when limited to one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by LOgle
Hi All: I am trying to use 4 columns that pull data of various diagnosis codes. Before I had the li......

» Refine Search
» New Search