Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (57 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: BOTLOG (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Susannah: I used your code in the article you submitted and I was able to get the "real dates" I ne......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Here is the code I am using: ......

Don: Were you able to get your calculations to come out correctly? I am getting the same results......

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit Display of Across Columns but include all records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Ginny, Alan and GamP. Thank you for your suggestions! These do the trick (kludgy or not!). Thank ......

Discussion Topic  Limit Display of Across Columns but include all records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
I have a report that list Customers and places an 'X' in an Across Column under each Order Type this......

Discussion Topic  RE: Include records with last month's dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Francis: Thank You! That worked great! I saw that there is a book, 1001 Ways to Work with Dates i......

Discussion Topic  Include records with last month's dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Hello: The more I read on dates, the more I get confused. I am trying to create a report that only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get MR login prompt when executing report from VB application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Not sure if this is related, but I had an issue when I was trying to run a report with a Dynamic Dro......

Discussion Topic  Active Reports - setting pagination bar to the bottom as a default? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
When using Active Reports, there are limited options to control the look of the report. Once the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheet procedure to set a title as a hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Hyperlinks all look correct. The DIRECTION value is changing after each sort. The hyperlink looks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheet procedure to set a title as a hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
I have my problem pinned down with the WebFOCUS Viewer in 7.1.4. If I take a report where my column......

I believe the correct value for &DIRECTION and the sort field are being passed correctly. I check t......

Would this be the proper use of your code? What I put in the program didn't seem to help. I also a......

We upgraded from 5.3 to 7.1 over the weekend and my column sorts stopped working. We originally had......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Suzanne: We just upgraded to 7.1 this weekend and my code is still working for eliminating columns ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with Drill Down on a Defined field string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Susannah: That is the normal route I take with drilldowns, but for this report, I am combining two ......

Discussion Topic  Problems with Drill Down on a Defined field string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Hello: I have this define field which separates customers into two groups, External and Internal.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems joining using a defined field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Mark: Is it possible to change your Master File (Meta data) for File B to have the first two charac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mixing webfocus stylesheet with manual styling. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
Another technique you can use is: ON TABLE SET STYLE * TYPE=REPORT, COLUMN=N2, WRAP=5, $ -INCLUDE p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mixing webfocus stylesheet with manual styling. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tim J
The line: ON TABLE SET STYLE * is the equivalent of: ON TABLE SET STYLESHEET * This line is probabl......

» Refine Search
» New Search