Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Solved Display ALL option in dynamic dropdown list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
In App Studio the settings box is turned off by default. Go to Utilities,settings check box to turn......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF within a COMPUTE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
Or you could do another compute first. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dev Studio vs App studio for viewing reporting objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
In 7704 Dev Studio I could open up a reporting object and view the code used to create that object. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting alphanumeric values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
Here's a different solution for a limited set of values(up to 6 number places). I didn't like the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Timed Out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
Ran across this old thread and am trying to do something similar. I did not find a way to change th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate How many days monday-saturday in a month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
Can't this be accomplished by using the business days function with a DATEDIF()? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Truncate/No-Rounding How To (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] missing data labels on graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
In the advanced graph assistant I have turned on show data values and remove duplicates. I have a d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Launch multiple drilldown from fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
Could you use the document format to do this? I have seen demo's where they add multiple reports to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Wrap a long report into multiple columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
Thanks for the 2 suggestions. Crymsyn I have applied your solution and it seems to work very well. ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Wrap a long report into multiple columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
I am trying to change a 4 page report with 2 columns into a 1 page report that wraps the pages up in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Data in fields changing want report to stay the same. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
Building off of Susannah's example above couldn't you just use: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Functions In WebFOCUS InfoAssist To Get Records Past A Particular Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
DATEADD is way easier to use in my opinion. 2 Computes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Greater than AND Less than [RESOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
No problem always willing to help if I can....

Discussion Topic  RE: Greater than AND Less than [RESOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
Infoassist can do a 3 color stoplight effect by defining the largest greater than value first. So i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Which to implement first, Analyzer or Governor? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Todd_Wallace
I wanted to see how your implementation of Analyzer and Governor went. We are experiencing some pro......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Stacking graphs in BI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
Yes I just used IA to generate the code. It should work in Dev Studio....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Stacking graphs in BI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
It can be done in Info Assist by using the type of file Document instead of report or chart. I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard HTML page, output block, multiple selections - how to do? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
I have only used it for reports accessed by a single HTML composer page that accesses multiple repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard HTML page, output block, multiple selections - how to do? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd_Wallace
I have some sample code that prompts for different reports. You could easily modify it to point to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search