Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to right justify alpha field in across report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
thank you both. User error on my part, thanks for the text clip, it showed me my acrosscolumn numbe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] need to right justify alpha field in across report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
I have a report in webfocus 8.105. I have 2 numerical fields that need to be shown as 2-2 meaning I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]reading an Oracle Unicode database with a non-unicode database adapter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
This was a condition I uncovered with a reporting group. They had been reporting with a non-Unicode......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]reading an Oracle Unicode database with a non-unicode database adapter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
thank you for your thoughts on this....

thank you for the insights...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]reading an Oracle Unicode database with a non-unicode database adapter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
Question for your pondering minds….. What do you see as issues with Reading an Oracle Unicode datab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [DISCUSSION]Version 8 Upgrade remediation discussion continued (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
Anyone out there have issues migrating MyReports? that opened in 7 but don't in 8?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [DISCUSSION]Version 8 Upgrade remediation discussion continued (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
Thank you for the information....

who determines when this is solved? I would still like this to remain open for further discussion....

thank you for your input! I hope this thread is updated as people find other items, so we can all re......

Thank you for the input, but I believe there are more than the -include changes correct?...

Discussion Topic  [DISCUSSION]Version 8 Upgrade remediation discussion continued (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
looking for anyone who knows of or has kept documentation on their remediation from 77 to 81. I've ......

Poll  [CLOSED]WebFOCUS Remediation from WF7703 to WF8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stack Bar Graph Data Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
Has this new feature request been implemented in version 8?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the colour of datatext in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mary Sparks
Thank you, I had something similar above (the highlighting did not carry through), but my did not wo......

» Refine Search
» New Search