Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 84
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1665 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] AppStudio Future (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Oooohhhh... right! There's a GUI too! I completely forgot about that. I do use some parts of it, I ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer: How to Speed up Drop-down Box Load times with Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You don't seem to have any parameterised constraints on that procedure, so you could just cache the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining Controls - Multiple Input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Chuck, You seem to be rather missing the point of Emily's question. I'm pretty sure that you can't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Prevent trimming of trailing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Those are some interesting results... It appears that the trailing spaces don't get lost until I wr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Prevent trimming of trailing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm pretty sure the underlying problem is that WebFOCUS apparently does have no concept of an alphan......

Those were actually things I had already tried (I could have mentioned that...). Still, thanks for t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Prevent trimming of trailing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have an Oracle 11g database here that has a table with a varchar2 field with values that sometime......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Unless you were joining tables from different databases or are querying some terribly inefficient RD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
If I run into issues like this, I usually put the statement within a trace (search the forum for the......

Since you're using a field from the right-hand side of the JOIN in your WHERE-clause, the JOIN gets ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simplify report code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
For those 36 day fields, it would be simpler to use an ACROSS: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Double Dagger in XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Make sure your encodings match between WebFOCUS, your data, your XML header and your expectations....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sample of Java Servlet Filter inside of WebFOCUS web applcation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Not for SSO, but we do something of the sort for logging. It boils down to:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HDIFF rounding year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Will that return the correct value for you on 31st of December of a leap year? That would be ~1.0027......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Variable assignment problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Interesting idea to add extra quotes at the procedure calling parameter. Unfortunately, it would ch......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Variable assignment problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have (part of) some code that gets values from a database field and logs that to a file. It turns......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using XLSX FORMULA for RECAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Thanks Hallway, adding the extra columns does seem to do the trick! And indeed, being able to get c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using XLSX FORMULA for RECAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I have a user request where they want a formula to be calculated within the resulting XLSX report, s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC1426) DATA ELEMENT VALUE TOO BIG FOR SEGMENT/FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You're trying to make the database format a text according to a date-format specification that does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Output in EXL2K Ends Early in Large Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
For XLSX, encode HTML entities. It doesn't do that (necessary step) automatically, at least, not on ......

» Refine Search
» New Search