Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 84
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HELP!!! Is there a way to search for a fex name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Perhaps this is a good opportunity to investigate whether any of the (limited number of) version con......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Timestamp to date conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Here's an update with a purely WebFOCUS based solution, now that we have HGETC and HGETZ in WF8.1. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED)Unchecked Box Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
That sounds like you might have unterminated expressions preceding that -DEFAULT expression. What's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time Duration Intervals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Using a calendar table as a data-source for things like these is convenient. That's fairly easy to d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] AppStudio Future (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Oooohhhh... right! There's a GUI too! I completely forgot about that. I do use some parts of it, I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Composer: How to Speed up Drop-down Box Load times with Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
You don't seem to have any parameterised constraints on that procedure, so you could just cache the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining Controls - Multiple Input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Chuck, You seem to be rather missing the point of Emily's question. I'm pretty sure that you can't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Prevent trimming of trailing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Those are some interesting results... It appears that the trailing spaces don't get lost until I wr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Prevent trimming of trailing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
I'm pretty sure the underlying problem is that WebFOCUS apparently does have no concept of an alphan......

Those were actually things I had already tried (I could have mentioned that...). Still, thanks for t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Prevent trimming of trailing spaces? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have an Oracle 11g database here that has a table with a varchar2 field with values that sometime......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Unless you were joining tables from different databases or are querying some terribly inefficient RD......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
If I run into issues like this, I usually put the statement within a trace (search the forum for the......

Since you're using a field from the right-hand side of the JOIN in your WHERE-clause, the JOIN gets ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simplify report code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
For those 36 day fields, it would be simpler to use an ACROSS: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Double Dagger in XML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Make sure your encodings match between WebFOCUS, your data, your XML header and your expectations....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sample of Java Servlet Filter inside of WebFOCUS web applcation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Not for SSO, but we do something of the sort for logging. It boils down to:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HDIFF rounding year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Will that return the correct value for you on 31st of December of a leap year? That would be ~1.0027......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Variable assignment problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
Interesting idea to add extra quotes at the procedure calling parameter. Unfortunately, it would ch......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Variable assignment problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Wep5622
We have (part of) some code that gets values from a database field and logs that to a file. It turns......

» Refine Search
» New Search