Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about WebFocus 7 ??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Susannah, ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Charts in WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
You could also run both on the same page and put one in a DIV tag and togle the display when a link ......

Discussion Topic  Drill down doesn't work with "FOR" field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
When I try to do a drill down on an EMR report, I need to pass the value of the field used in the "F......

Discussion Topic  RE: NOCOLS Option for Master Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Thanks a lot. I thought there might be some performance issues. I'll test before using. See ya.......

Discussion Topic  RE: NOCOLS Option for Master Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Thanks Scott. Do you know if there are any performance hits using NOCOLS?...

Discussion Topic  NOCOLS Option for Master Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Does anyone know the benefits vs. liabilities assoiciated with using the NOCOLS option for creating ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I view all the topics I created? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Boogarweed
Thanks......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I view all the topics I created? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Boogarweed
I just want to be able to review my topics from time to time....

Discussion Topic  Can I view all the topics I created? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Boogarweed
I would like to be able to view only the topics I created. I know when I go to "directory" and searc......

Discussion Topic  Style sheet putting class= in anchor tag instead of TD tag (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
When I use the following statement in my webfocus stylesheet, the "CLASS=REPTP" ends up in the ancho......

Discussion Topic  Report Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I have a report that occasionally receives the following error:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suspressing Comments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I'm sorry. I should've described my intent. I want to suspress the comments in the html not what the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suspressing Comments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Thanks. This doesn't quite get rid of everything I want to. Maybe in the future.......

Discussion Topic  Suspressing Comments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
It seems like I saw a post one time that addressed this issue but I can't find it to save my life. D......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] UltraEdit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I've seen some discussion about editing tools and noticed that UltraEdit was mentioned several times......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a report using embedded Subreports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
This may be approached in several different ways but I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do.......

Discussion Topic  valid return codes for &RETCODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
Can anyone tell me where to locate a list of valid return codes that may be returned by &RETCODE?...

Discussion Topic  EXTSORT Syntax (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I am trying to turn external sorting off for one focexec because the external sort on the mainframe ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Color Printout of the content of a fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
If you use UltraEdit as Susannah recommends you can From the File menu, select "Print Setup/Configur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Poll - Has anyone created any user written subroutines? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Boogarweed
I did about 5 - 10 right after you came and installed FOCUS on the mainframe (in the 2000 time frame......

» Refine Search
» New Search