Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Local_host name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Hi. I've got an html form build with Developer Studio with a button that submits an action This ac......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  AppStudio - Request external procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Hi guys! Im trying to call an external procedure using AppStudio Html Canvas. The problem is when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SQL Stored Procedure with Temp Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Why doesnt check if my answer is right or wrong? Seeing your first post, it seems you doesnt have a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SQL Stored Procedure with Temp Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Hi! I think the issue must be related with the user you assigned to the adapter, and it must have a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster DSTSCHED call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Hi Waz Pls, where is that documentation for your 8.1.0.4 Versión?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Turning Off WebFOCUS Client Login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
I think that IBI_Authentication_Type parametyer is the answer It must be WFRS That way the client......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Autoprompt error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
SOLVED!!!! I became nut finding clues on the server traces and on the client side..... and it was f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Autoprompt error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Ok... I'll check it I think that must be a different issue cos the problem affects to most users but......

What js files? Did you have also some users that could load the listbox values and others couldnt? ......

Rifaz... the listbox appears through the autoprompt asking the user for parameters, so the fex actu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Autoprompt error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Hi everyone! I've a very strange behavour running some fexes that ask user to select certains value......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Trigger Report Caster Scheduled job through command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Hi everyone! I'd like to know if it's possible to run a report caster scheduled job through comman......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] true added to the end of a character parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Please... is there any clue of what you have done in that js? Is there any other way to solve it? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Webfocus Upload client file to webfocus server directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Hi Everyone. I know this topic is very old.... but I'm trying to do it and still doesnt´t work The......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Control the execution of a sql sentence via SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Oh!! Great Info!. Thanks a lot....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Control the execution of a sql sentence via SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
I think that I found the answer but I dont know if there is any other better way to do it SET SQLE......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Control the execution of a sql sentence via SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
HI everyone guys! Is there anyway to control the execution of a sql insert sentence when it is runn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running VB Script From Reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
HI CSWDT !!! Do you mind to tell me how to make this implementation through the admin profile? If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running VB Script From Reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Vitoto
Hi Tony! We arent using any template. We just use the vbs language to fill certains areas of the e......

Did you find any solution for this issue? We are exctly at this point with no luck at all. When We......

» Refine Search
» New Search