Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFocus HTML/FEX issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, I am facing a weird issues with my Webfocus HTMl/Fex code. This work is about amending(Add, Dele......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 189 - Authentication error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, We are trying to run a scheduled Report Caster job through Data Migrator that triggers the cast......

Discussion Topic  Urgent:Formatting issue with Across column border,HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, I am facing formatting issue with Across column border in Html format. In my code i have done AC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel 2007 and Webfocus 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Jimster06, Thanks for the reply. The link which you have send have information of the EXL07 webfo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel 2007 and Webfocus 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, Could you please advice me regarding the compatibiity of generating a report in Excel 2007 with ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Urgent: Alignment of Data using PRINT and ACROSS command. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi All, Is there is any way to display all the data together,in alignment, using a PRINT and ACROSS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Bar Graph and Report-Styling Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi All, I am trying to generate a Bar graph and a Report together. The Bar Graph have two fields to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculating the Week start date from Weekend date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi All, Thanks a lot for your reply. I have tried one syntax of my own. And suprisingly it has worke......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculating the Week start date from Weekend date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Francis, Thanks for your reply. My weekend date is in YYMD format. i have converted it into I8YYM......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calculating the Week start date from Weekend date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, I am trying to calculate the Week start date from the Weekend date. I used the date function BOW......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Graph and Report-Sorting with By fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Wep, Thanks a lot for your reply. Now, it is working fine. Thanks for your suggestion. Thanks Ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Graph and Report-Sorting with By fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Wep, Thanks a lot for your reply. I tried the advanced graph option. Sorry to say, its not woekin......

Discussion Topic  Bar Graph and Report-Sorting with By fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi All, I want to generate a bar graph and report with it on the basis of the By fields. Actually, r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting a By field in desending order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi All, Thanks a lot for your replies and suggestion. It is a learning experience with you all. Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting a By field in desending order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Frank, Thanks for your reply. By mistake, i have put that dot. I have tried without dot also, but......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Sorting a By field in desending order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, I want to generate a report on the basis of a By field in desending order. But when i am using H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Related to previous post(Getting the last 11 week data from current week) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi GamP, Thanks a lot for your reply. Your syntax works fine for me. Thanks all who have replied to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Related to previous post(Getting the last 11 week data from current week) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Francis, Thanks a lot for your reply. Sorry to say, it is not working. I tried the suggested pie......

Hi Frank, Sorry for my queries. I agree in my 1st post i have mentioned we are considering the input......

Hi Gamp, Thanks a lot for your reply. Sorry to say its not working. Actually,my problem is, I am ge......

» Refine Search
» New Search