Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFocus HTML/FEX issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, I am facing a weird issues with my Webfocus HTMl/Fex code. This work is about amending(Add, Dele......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 189 - Authentication error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, We are trying to run a scheduled Report Caster job through Data Migrator that triggers the cast......

Discussion Topic  Urgent:Formatting issue with Across column border,HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, I am facing formatting issue with Across column border in Html format. In my code i have done AC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel 2007 and Webfocus 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Jimster06, Thanks for the reply. The link which you have send have information of the EXL07 webfo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel 2007 and Webfocus 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, Could you please advice me regarding the compatibiity of generating a report in Excel 2007 with ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Urgent: Alignment of Data using PRINT and ACROSS command. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi All, Is there is any way to display all the data together,in alignment, using a PRINT and ACROSS......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Bar Graph and Report-Styling Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi All, I am trying to generate a Bar graph and a Report together. The Bar Graph have two fields to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculating the Week start date from Weekend date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi All, Thanks a lot for your reply. I have tried one syntax of my own. And suprisingly it has worke......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculating the Week start date from Weekend date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Francis, Thanks for your reply. My weekend date is in YYMD format. i have converted it into I8YYM......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calculating the Week start date from Weekend date. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, I am trying to calculate the Week start date from the Weekend date. I used the date function BOW......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Graph and Report-Sorting with By fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Wep, Thanks a lot for your reply. Now, it is working fine. Thanks for your suggestion. Thanks Ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bar Graph and Report-Sorting with By fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Wep, Thanks a lot for your reply. I tried the advanced graph option. Sorry to say, its not woekin......

Discussion Topic  Bar Graph and Report-Sorting with By fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi All, I want to generate a bar graph and report with it on the basis of the By fields. Actually, r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting a By field in desending order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi All, Thanks a lot for your replies and suggestion. It is a learning experience with you all. Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting a By field in desending order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Frank, Thanks for your reply. By mistake, i have put that dot. I have tried without dot also, but......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Sorting a By field in desending order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi, I want to generate a report on the basis of a By field in desending order. But when i am using H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Related to previous post(Getting the last 11 week data from current week) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi GamP, Thanks a lot for your reply. Your syntax works fine for me. Thanks all who have replied to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Related to previous post(Getting the last 11 week data from current week) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Arpita
Hi Francis, Thanks a lot for your reply. Sorry to say, it is not working. I tried the suggested pie......

Hi Frank, Sorry for my queries. I agree in my 1st post i have mentioned we are considering the input......

Hi Gamp, Thanks a lot for your reply. Sorry to say its not working. Actually,my problem is, I am ge......

» Refine Search
» New Search