Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (84 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subtotal Left Margins in PDF's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I've been looking around at our reports and it looks to me like this is a feature and will be diffic......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Subtotal Left Margins in PDF's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I can't get this PDF report to line up on the left, sort of like this: Encounter Type ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Custom Control Classes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
So use the defaults. I didn't think we could do this. Oh well....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Custom Control Classes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Waz - Version 8.204. Fixed it in my signature. MartinY - This sounds interesting. Filter panel isn'......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Custom Control Classes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I've been tasked with standardizing the filter controls across our library of reports. Is it possibl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] LIKE IN Operator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Okay. As jgelona said, this is the syntax: APPT_LOCATION_DISP NOT LIKE 'APIA%' OR 'CHU%' OR 'EAT%' ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] LIKE IN Operator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I remember seeing something like this in the past, which worked. Does it really reliably exist? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calling Stored Proc From Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
FP Mod Chuck - That's what I finally did, but it would be cool to be able to eliminate the master fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calling Stored Proc From Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Tried this: ENGINE SQLMSS SET SQL-CDW-PROD1 DataMarts SQL SQLMSS SET NOCOUNT ON SQL SQLMSS SET ANS......

This is the output of the stored procedure: Location Scheduled_Appts VTC_Activity C1Date C2Date Pai......

Tried trimming it down to: SET SQLENGINE = SQLMSS SQL SQLMSS SET SERVER SQL-CDW-PROD1 SQL SQLMSS EX......

Sigh. It had no effect at all. RUN definitely seems to dump everything to file and ends it there....

Moved the -RUN after the END to no effect...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Calling Stored Proc From Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Yes, you can roll your eyes. Another nube. I'm trying to call an SQL Server stored procedure from a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Computing Month/Quarter/Yearly Date Boundaries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
The beginning of the quarter. However, I realize that I've misunderstood the error log and no longer......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Computing Month/Quarter/Yearly Date Boundaries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
ACROSS is great, but in order to use it you have to limit the boundaries on the data from your maste......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Start Values in Calendar Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Yay! Both techniques clearly laid out. I will make sure these are saved. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Setting Start Values in Calendar Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I'm having a hard time setting the initial values for a Start and End date set of calendar controls.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Differences in Code Depending on Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Is there any difference to the allowed code between, for instance, a fex and a masterfile? I mean, y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACROSS IF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Added the hyphens in front of SET to no effect, still just the default values and the report isn't r......

» Refine Search
» New Search