Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (70 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Computing Month/Quarter/Yearly Date Boundaries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
The beginning of the quarter. However, I realize that I've misunderstood the error log and no longer......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Computing Month/Quarter/Yearly Date Boundaries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
ACROSS is great, but in order to use it you have to limit the boundaries on the data from your maste......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Start Values in Calendar Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Yay! Both techniques clearly laid out. I will make sure these are saved. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Setting Start Values in Calendar Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I'm having a hard time setting the initial values for a Start and End date set of calendar controls.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Differences in Code Depending on Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Is there any difference to the allowed code between, for instance, a fex and a masterfile? I mean, y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACROSS IF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Added the hyphens in front of SET to no effect, still just the default values and the report isn't r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACROSS IF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
CMSBESTPRACTICESDATA.CMSBESTPRACTICESDATA.PROVIDER IN CMSBESTPRACTICESDATA TAG J0 AS J0 END SET NODA......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ACROSS IF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I need to sum columns by month, quarter, or year, depending on radio button selected. Is something l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain, Loading a Dropdown Box From a Stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Properties in AppStudio just deal with the HTML element and style attributes. "Settings" is where co......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Maintain, Loading a Dropdown Box From a Stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Trying to load a dropdown list box from a Maintain stack. Any hints on how this can be accomplished?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] No Calendar Button on Calender Control (Perhaps Maintain) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
The calendar controls are settled in a form. I have ones in a panel above that show fine, but in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AppStudio Run-time Messages Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Yay! Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] AppStudio Run-time Messages Window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
I turned on the Run-time Messages window, which chops the screen in two. I have yet to see any messa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AppStudio Debugging Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] AppStudio Debugging Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Is there some way to write to a console or pop up an alert so I can tell what's executing when I'm t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can WebFocus 8 Use the Browser Locale? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Interesting. Still, not the dynamic solution that would be necessary in places like Europe. It doesn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can WebFocus 8 Use the Browser Locale? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
That's what I've been reading. It's a silly thing to do since it's what the user sees that's importa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can WebFocus 8 Use the Browser Locale? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
Can WebFocus 8 use the browser's locale to alter dates and times to the correct values, and alter da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Dropdowns in Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
One problem with this forum is that you can't post objects. I'm getting wonderful little Word doc ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Dropdowns in Info Assist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mbondr
What I have figured out so far. First, the blue button with the arrows to the right of the very impo......

» Refine Search
» New Search