Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (95 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting Average of Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
in order to get an average in the subtotal you have two options. One is to create a subfoot and put......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Input Control Chaining Not working in 761 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Ramkumar, As a rule of thumb in our shop, once we have done custom coding for an html page, we sto......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Input Control Chaining Not working in 761 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
ABT, Just an FYI. There were a lot of changes to the HTML editor between 7.6.1 ad and 7.6.11. I t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Deferring a drill down report in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
JJoyce, You have to be careful with focccaching a hold file when you are defering a report. Remem......

Discussion Topic  RE: multidrill down box positioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Tex, If I were looking to do something like what your are describing, I think I would create my own......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Excel Templates to force cell formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
JJoyce, when you use an excel template, focus will overwrite the sheet that you populate your data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bursting Excel compound report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
NewtoFocus, I've seen this question on the forum a lot. And users in my shop ask about doing this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Descending order [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Krish, Have you tried either of the suggestions that Prarie or I have given you? It seems that eit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Descending order [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
krish, I'm unclear of what the purpose of your counter is? If you just want the first 5 records in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to give message if records not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
If the report is opening in a new window, then that command is being issued at the time the report i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to see who is logged in? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Inderjit, I would check into the resource analyzer and see if that has the metrics that you are loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to access Defered window through URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Srinivas, Two things. 1) you need to have your server as part of the url. You are using relative ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] re-using save file data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Tony is right, you can do this with FOCCACHE, but remember that FOCCACHE is temporary data. You can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED]Strange results with check boxes. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Paul, It would be helpful for you to paste the html code so that we can better help you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Finding Duplicates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Carl, The command you are thinking of is the last command. you would use it as such: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Agent Crash on SQL Passthru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
I am having issues with seeing an oddly high amount of crashes occurring in my reports. Does anyo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Challenge with embedded & in URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
use the escape character |. Focus is trying to resolve your &'s in your string, if you escape it li......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Running more then 2 agents at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Alan, Thanks for that insight into how IE handles ajax calls. I am using IE7 on my machine and we ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Running more then 2 agents at once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
I have a dashboard that I have recently set up that is supposed to run 6 concurrent reports at once.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cover Page - Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EWoerle
Prarie, From the sounds of it, that is what he is doing already and why the New feature in the wor......

» Refine Search
» New Search