Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXL2K xmh File Size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
The xmh File size that gets send over the network is alarmingly huge. But when you open it in Excel ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v 7.6.7 new feature discovered - Preserving File Extensions and AS Names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
For EXL2K set the redirection setting for xmh or xht based on WEBARCHIVE (ON by Default) I am having......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Table-Valued Functions in SQL 2005 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
I tried doing that, but the Master file was not correctly created. So for now I have decided to used......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Table-Valued Functions in SQL 2005 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
Thanks for your Replies. Frank we haveSQL server 2005 and there are some table Valued functions and ......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND]Table-Valued Functions in SQL 2005 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
Can these be used in WebFOCUS. Can we create a MFD based on that....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] tie multiple reports together to produce a final result (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
Agree with Frank. Will depend on each situation. Please look into MORE (Universal concatenation). Th......

Discussion Topic  Flex Enable: How to apply 1 set of filters to 2 datagrids (different setURL on both) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
Hi all, I'm using Flash Builder and Flex Enable to create a dashboard. For simplicity sake I have 2......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] URL for deleteing Saved Param Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
I have used the code described in this link ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Another multiselect + chaining problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
What we were told is that // TODO: Add your filters here to replace defaults the above line of cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Another multiselect + chaining problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
Try this. This helped me, but yes we have also seen behavior like what you saw. So instead of relyin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio v7703 - bugs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
Yes I have noticed editing capability goes away in 7702 also....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I donot see Role tree on my View Builder. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
Actually even if you are admin/developer You should not be administraot for a group. because if you ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] I donot see Role tree on my View Builder. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
The documentation says click on role tree in the view builder but I just see group views. Am I missi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DS HTML Composer v7702 - passing values for home-made chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
We just attended a class on HTML Composer. One neat trick he said to avoid popup is to go in tools, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Left pad string with '0' s in DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
Thanks jgross, Will look at that function too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Left pad string with '0' s in DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
GOt it to work. As I am relatively new to WEBFocus Sorry for asking this question. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Left pad string with '0' s in DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
I need a way to left pad a string that user entered with 0's in the start to make it a fixed length ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard: devide domains over tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
Hello, I am also trying to the same thing. I am at the point to create the fex to built the tree. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML how to create a table driven menu (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
I was able to figure it out. Used the URL By Field method and built the URL as a compute Column. Thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML how to create a table driven menu (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DW_Dev
Frank, Can you tell me how you created the run and edit dropdowns....

» Refine Search
» New Search