Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (215 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RECOMPUTE averages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Thanks Francis! You're a lifesaver....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] RECOMPUTE averages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Is there anyway to make a RECOMPUTE do averages? TABLE FILE CAR BY COUNTRY BY CAR NOPRINT SUM CAR A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DATEDIF error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DATEDIF error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Yeah, after I posted, I wracked my brain trying to figure it out and realized that when you do dated......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DATEDIF error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
When I do this: DEFINE FILE CAR NUMDAYS/I10 WITH CAR = DATEDIF('20110501','20110531','WD'); END TAB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TARGET = GOTO LABEL1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Thanks. Both of these suggestions are great because I can probably code them fairly easily....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] TARGET = GOTO LABEL1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Has anybody ever made a bar graph where they have set the TARGET to another line in the same fex? K......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOLD-LINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Can anyone tell me why I get this message: FOC034) THE PRINT LINE EXCEEDS THE MAXIMUM LINE WIDTH. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] wrapping in pdf heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Yeah, sorry I wasn't clear. I needed the line in the header to wrap in my pdf output. This worked.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] wrapping in pdf heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
I tried the following logic in my heading for my PDF and it didn't work. My try is TYPE=HEADING,LI......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] incorrect use of date-time field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Hi, When I run this: TABLE FILE DATA2 PRINT PAT_ID HSP_PAT_ENC REALBEG COMPUTE LASTBEG/HYYMDS = IF ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] run time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
We have learned that when we use a DEFINE to make a field and then use that field in a WHERE stateme......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MATCH question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Awesome!! Thank you so much!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MATCH question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
I have two tables that do not have a common field. Like this: TABLE FILE CAR PRINT COUNTRY -*ON TA......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] blank record issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Hi, Simplified example: My table has a balance for month1 and month2, but since there is no balance......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] query from held file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
That worked! Thank you so much!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] query from held file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
I run this to create my hold file: APP HOLD HELDFILES APP HOLDMETA HELDFILES APP HOLDDATA HELDFILES......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ftp error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
I tried running the fex from another server and it worked. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ftp error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
Hi, Can anybody tell me why I get this error: ftp> ftp> open myipaddress Invalid command. ftp> my......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join Error Message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mark1
I concatenated the two fields I was joining on and used that one field in my join. That seems to wo......

» Refine Search
» New Search