Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] My first Iway project - quits after 1 hour (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi Mike, Are you using a persistent database connection? What is the actual error message you're get......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: My first Iway project - stuck already (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi Mike, Of course you'll remember from the training that there is a separate tool to make Transform......

Discussion Topic  RE: iSM IFL for reading Environment variables (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
I haven't tried this, but many thanks to dhagen for a top quality answer!...

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composer: So very, very discouraged (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AdeH
Actually... There's a help page that tells you about adding document classes etc in textpad. Yes, y......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: DS HTML Composer: So very, very discouraged (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AdeH
Save as a ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting a file from a folder according to a pattern. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi, Silly question really, but can you issue the command 'del D:\XX_Gopal\GK\FilesDelete\File3.txt' ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Deleting a file from a folder according to a pattern. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
I would raise a case with IBs info response about your initial issue with the file object. AdeH...

Hi Gopal, This works fine for me if I use an SREG to hold the command I'm issuing... set an SREG to ......

I should probably say, you can issue a command to the server command line with this agent, so you co......

Hi Gopal, I suspect that File (from) doesn't accept wild cards. I'm not certain, and can't find anyt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Record Count From plain/txt file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi, Certainly the File Listener creates an SREG called msgsize, not sure if the file object does the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Xpath check (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi, Can you use [CODE] tags around the XML in your post for clarity... What conditional operator ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: iway 5.5 to 6.1 upgrade help! (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
* Disclaimer * I know it sounds like I'm trying to sell you consulting and/or training, but I don't......

Discussion Topic  RE: iway 5.5 to 6.1 upgrade help! (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi Charles, Our upgrade project from 5.5 to 6.0.1 is now 2 years old, and we haven't finished yet. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Processing: Exception during translation: java.lang.NullPointerException ERROR (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi, One NPE I've seen in designer is if the pfrepository.xml file becomes corrupt (usually shows as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to Read Email Body Content (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Isn't the email body the document on the bus when it enters your pflow?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Method for determining the extension of a file. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi Chuck, Search for 'file listener special registers' in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Method for determining the extension of a file. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
If you have a file listener, then the system SREG extension should be populated and available when t......

Hi, What kind of listener are you using? Have you tried puttting a QAAgent at the start of the pflo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing null to custom function from within a Transform (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by AdeH
Hi Rob, You need to use the code tags if you're putting xml / html into your post. Cheers, Ade...

» Refine Search
» New Search