Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Waz, Nope, it's being passed properly to the fex as '_FOC_MISSING'. The SQL that it sends off to t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
I did find that the SQL statement does process properly if we ONLY used the MISSING choice in the dr......

Hi Martin, We're using a fex that was dropped onto the Page Designer, not the HTML Canvas. The dro......

Discussion Topic  [Case opened] MISSING being interpreted literally by SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Opened a case with support, but wanted to ask if anyone had a similar issue. We are running 8.206.0......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading size in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Have you tried setting AUTOFIT off on the table or SQUEEZE OFF on the report? Either of those can c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Library - No email notification being sent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hi Susan I ran into this recently. If you use a library ACL as a means for access to a library the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Repository Content Deletion HTM files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hello everyone, We have a reportcaster schedule that sends emails to users with inline HTML content......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] IB Logo top left on home page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
When you login to the new portal in 82 + versions of WF there is an information builders logo in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Where Will The New WebFOCUS Developers Come From? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Thanks guys for making me aware of BUE. However, if BUE is more than 0 dollars then it's not really......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Where Will The New WebFOCUS Developers Come From? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
I started using WebFOCUS in 2016, so just about 2 years under my belt. Learned most everything from......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert HYYMDS to DD-MON-YY (05-MAY-2018) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Easier way found ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE LOADED] How to get the report name to show up in the Focexec Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
LarissaB, I tried your code and I got a "WebFOCUS Report" in the tab, until I put in: TYPE=REPORT,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE LOADED] How to get the report name to show up in the Focexec Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
I think I see the problem. If you run the procedure while in the text editor it will show up as AdH......

I see what she is seeing and I'm on 8.202M. Tried in IE and in Chrome and both have AdHocFex as the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Summary or Aggregate Report similar to Pivot table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Don't know about the InfoMini, but summing rows and columns the way you phrased it sounds as simple ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Passthru INSERT statement - is a COMMIT necessary? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Francis, Are you using SQL? Looks like it based on your sig. If so, autocommit is the default beh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] HTML Multi-select Drop down No value selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
You could use JavaScript to determine if the SelectedIndex for the control is -1. If it is, then ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting .txt to .pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hello everyone, Raising this thread from the dead, from 10 years ago because I'm now in the situati......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Autodrill on dynamically created table statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Thanks Jack and Chaudhary! I tried commenting out the LET command and still no go. It appears that......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Autodrill on dynamically created table statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RyanIPG13
Hi everyone, I did some searching before posting this and all I could find were articles > 3 years ......

» Refine Search
» New Search