Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reading Multiple Record Layout Fixed file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Thanks for the suggestion, but I couldn't get no longer with this. To simplify, here is the sample d......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reading Multiple Record Layout Fixed file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Hello, I need some help in creating a FIX metadata to read a COBOL binary file(in EBCDIC format) tra......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create 1 amper variable for every row in a hold file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Hello Jason, I can help you with looping part, probably you can figure it out from there. 1. Use -R......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MSODBC BLOB read/load (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Hello, We need to load some MSSQL tables from one server to another which contains some fields with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IWAF Salesforce create synonym issue (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Avatar
Hi Cliff, Yes, I'm able to connect with salesforce.com adapter. Reason for trying to use IWAF salesf......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] IWAF Salesforce create synonym issue (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to ocnfigure IWAF salesforce adapter connection. I'm able to configure the connection......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Disable RUN and SUBMIT for a user (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Avatar
Please suggest...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Disable RUN and SUBMIT for a user (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Avatar
Hello, We are looking to provide access to user with restiricted usage of only viewing the flows and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IWAF Salesforce create synonym problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Please suggest...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] IWAF Salesforce create synonym problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to ocnfigure IWAF salesforce adapter connection. I'm able to configure the connection......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Scheduler state after agent killed manually (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Hi, any advise. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Scheduler state after agent killed manually (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Hi Squatch, So, do we need to re-activate the scheduler everytime we kill corresponding agent? Or is......

This is happening after we migrate to 81M release. Earlier in 7702 version, we didn't have this issu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Scheduler state after agent killed manually (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Hello, We have a process that is scheduled to run daily and it has been. But sometimes, we have to k......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]501 ; Reason: Not Implemented (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Hi Clif, Yes we use Password+Securitytoken to login via API and yes, we use latest DM version. I ch......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]501 ; Reason: Not Implemented (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Hi, When trying to connect to Salesforce using Salesforce.com adapter, received the below error. 50......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] DATREC vs Internal - Missing values (Migration issue) (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Avatar
Thanks Tamra, a case is already opened...

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] DATREC vs Internal - Missing values (Migration issue) (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Avatar
posted August 25, 2016 03:39 PM Hello, I have strange finding afer we migrate to 8.1 from 7702. Whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]DATREC vs Internal - Missing values (Migration issue) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Thanks Marina, a case has been raised....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]DATREC vs Internal - Missing values (Migration issue) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Avatar
Any help? Thanks....

» Refine Search
» New Search