Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (206 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] excel template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
so if customers use excel 2000 , i'm kinda stuck :-) Then we'll have to put that feature on hold fo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] excel template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
I'm experimenting with excel templates , and i just found out that i need to have excel 2003 to be a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize the Domain Tree in Dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
that piece of code enables you to start reports with a single click without getting the extra menu. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to customize the Domain Tree in Dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hey Learner, here is how we show reports in our dashboard ......

Isn't this what you are looking for : In \WebFOCUSxx\ibi_html\javaassist\worp\js\menu\worp_menu.js ......

Hi Learner, I hope this document can help you a bit ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graphs alignment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
hi b_b, something like : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Custom Logoff Window for a specific Group View (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
hi dab, does this help? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] implementing WebFOCUS Portlets for the IBM WebSphere Portal Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi FSGDEV, I'll check if we still have documentation about portlets in our archives, about 3 years ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help passing MR credentials to reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Does this help? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Percentages in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Linus, By doing that you are turning the percent column into a general mask column , instead of an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Percentages in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
jgross, nail on the head , i opened a case , and your answer is pretty much what they gave me in re......

Hi JG, I know that it is a bit confusing Here is a result with or without / : COUNTRY PERC (with......

Discussion Topic  Problem with Percentages in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
We upgraded to 7.6.2 in april of this year and before that we were on 5.3.3 In 5.3.3 when reports......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chained Comboboxes - setting defaults .... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi Tony, But i dont want to repopulate them , just select the right parent (or doesn't that make an......

Discussion Topic  Chained Comboboxes - setting defaults .... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi All, I've been exploring how to chain comboboxes via the xml/pchold method, and all the example......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph : Align line marker with bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
I just found out that it works when i change the type to ON GRAPH SET LOOKGRAPH VBAR2AX thanks T......

Discussion Topic  Graph : Align line marker with bars (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi , I'm trying to align my line an bar graph but i don't get it to work, the line markers are alwa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph : Y1 & Y2 scale problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi, I've been looking into the ibi documention , but i can't find a clear answer on how to do this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Anyone know how to override the App Path in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pete
Hi John, I always supply the the extra path in my call in the example below thats loader ......

» Refine Search
» New Search