Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RC - Distribution List Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Thanks Efrem. I was using the distribution list in Reportcaster but I figured it out. I was setting......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] RC - Distribution List Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Is there a way in the ReportCaster Distribution List function when it sends the email out to show ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Stack Bar Total on top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Question on stacked graph and stacktotal. Is it possible to change the formula from Adding to subtr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need to populate column with previous Amount if 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Thanks Waz. Brain freeze this week. Figured it out. COMPUTE NEW_END_BAL/P15 = IF END_BAL EQ 0 THEN......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need to populate column with previous Amount if 0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Hi, I have request from a user to populate "END_BAL" if it is 0 with the previous day "End Bal" so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Example of KPI Widgets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Thanks I think I found something in the RDFtemplate file to start building!! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Example of KPI Widgets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Hello, We recently upgraded to WF8105M. I'm looking to build a proof of concept KPI in Portal. I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTMLForm - Javascript Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Once again thanks for the quick response!!! That's what I was looking for....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTMLForm - Javascript Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Not an expert in Javascript so I was hoping you guys can help. I have a parameter report with a Cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSS - Borders on the 4 Quadrant Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Thanks Tony!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] CSS - Borders on the 4 Quadrant Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Hey just wondering how to create gray borders around each quadrant? Everytime i tried to add the bor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JCL to invoke fex on Client Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
thanks again Waz!!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] JCL to invoke fex on Client Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Just asking if there is a way to have JCL invoke a command to kick off a fex on the client server? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FILEDEF for CSV` (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Did you create a MASTER file for the CSV file? SUFFIX=COMT ** If you have header in the csv SUFFIX=......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Jquery and HighCharts Question with WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Sorry Guys it works. Error in the cut and paste of the highcharts script. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Jquery and HighCharts Question with WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Just wondering if anyone here have incorporated Jquery Tabs and HighCharts. At the moment we are us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Average and Sum showing in Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Are we able to get Weighted Average using ON COUNTRY SUBTOTAL ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Average and Sum showing in Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
Mix bag of everything. MVS to create Focus files and Dev Studio to create reports....

thanks!! Need to take a 101 WebFocus course again...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Average and Sum showing in Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFLurker
I have to this report and on the subtotal on the Amount columns each one is different: Amt1 - Sum t......

» Refine Search
» New Search