Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF Upgrade from 5.1.2 to 5.2.1 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi Bob, When I click to do the auto upgrade I get the following error. I have attached the error d......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  PMF Upgrade from 5.1.2 to 5.2.1 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi I want to know which SQL scripts I need to run when I want to upgrade from PMF 5.1.2 to 5.2.1 R......

Discussion Topic  Access security when creating a scorecard. (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi, When I create a scorecard and enter the mission statement I save the scorecard and the access s......

Discussion Topic  RE: PMF 5.1.2 on WebFOCUS 769 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi, We have found the problem, it was because when we downloaded PMF 5.1.2 the setup.jar file didnt......

Discussion Topic  PMF 5.1.2 on WebFOCUS 769 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi I am currently running WebFOCUS 7.6.9 and when I install PMF 5.1.2 the pmf users gets created in......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS PMF 5.1.2 [rebase version] now Generally Available (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi Bob, Thanks I will try again. Kind Regards, Wihan...

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS PMF 5.1.2 [rebase version] now Generally Available (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi, I have tried downloading the software but there is one file specifically, the setup.jar file th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Intances of PMF on the same server (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Thank you Bob, Is ther documentaion on how to achieve this? Kind Regards, Wihan...

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Intances of PMF on the same server (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi Bob, By multiple instances I mean, the same version of PMF for both instances, but different dat......

Discussion Topic  Multiple Intances of PMF on the same server (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi everyone, Our customer has a requirment to have multiple instances of PMF on the same server. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error loading measure (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
hi Clinton, pmf 4.5b...

Discussion Topic  Error loading measure (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi, I'm trying to load a measure, but I keep getting the following error: *** Database error. Coul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running pmf using iviews in SAP Portal (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Also running SAP Portal version: Portal 7.0 SP16 Thanks Regards, Wihan...

Discussion Topic  Running pmf using iviews in SAP Portal (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi, We are currently running pmf using iviews in SAP Portal. The problem is when a certain user......

Discussion Topic  Measure Loader (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi, I’m using meas_loader_load.fex to load data from a custom source table(duplicate of measures......

Discussion Topic  Linking Documents (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi, our customer (Anglo Platinum) was under the impression that you can link one or many documents(p......

Discussion Topic  Weighting (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi, Can PMF cater for weighting other than for measures and objectives i.e. dimensions? Kind Regra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strategy Map (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
Hi Clinton, Hallo from a warm and sunny South Africa. Yes we did resolve this iisue thank you. Kin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strategy Map (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
I am using WebFOCUS 7.6.5, pmf 4.5.2 and IE 7, also tested it with firefox. It seems that the scor......

Discussion Topic  Strategy Map (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Wihan
We added a new dashboard page for the strategy map(read only html), but we found that the scorecard ......

» Refine Search
» New Search